Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

After your first episode viewing: Islanders to forum members. Go. 😂
Give me a second ep. I still dont who the fk jordan is or most of em really.
Bleached has made a big impression. I have to think about his forum comparison. Could be a composite of a few.

I think she will stay with Chris. She’d be stupid not to.

Going to take something spectacular for her to switch again. Have to just ask yourself, how many guys are into Harry Potter, Star Wars etc? 😂
Do you believe Rachael is a real fan of those things? I'm not saying she's not but some girls play up things like that to seem different from other girls.

Do you believe Rachael is a real fan of those things? I'm not saying she's not but some girls play up things like that to seem different from other girls.

Yeah, I think she is. She has a Harry Potter tattoo after all. She seems like the nerdy type

Unfortunately for Chris, he doesn’t watch boring rubbish like Star Trek or Star Wars. So she will probably find someone who does as well as Harry Potter. 😂

Good point. My intial cold reaction was that she was laying on the mayo a bit with her enthusiasm about it. Im most probs wrong but that was my intial thought. I dunno. If you were a passionate nerd about those things you would involuntarily launch into details.
But im most likely wrong. Just my first reaction.

Good point. My intial cold reaction was that she was laying on the mayo a bit with her enthusiasm about it. Im most probs wrong but that was my intial thought. I dunno. If you were a passionate nerd about those things you would involuntarily launch into details.
But im most likely wrong. Just my first reaction.

Her Harry Potter tattoo says different 😂😂

Did she mention the tatt? I cant recall. Tho I was zoning in and out. Or was it from previous eps or her bio?

I kinda didnt mind her for some reason. Dunno. She seemed a bit more less "showy".
But her endless drift into gigggles was off putting.

Agreed. It will either be Ronni, Jordan or Aaron. It is hard to tell which one as we cannot see their connections fully.

I hope they are not doing Casa next week as I still think it is too early. Probably best to save that for Week 3.
They will probably do it in week 3 as that will be the mid point of the season. it has been confirmed the show will have 30 episodes like the first 2 seasons, so it will run for 7 weeks.

Back