Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

Oh-oh Love Island is about to become Temptation Island.
I wonder who will stray.
I bet Aaron and Mitch won't. If they do, I give up!

That's good. I can see some 💩 hitting the fan after these last few episodes with the new girls/boys in each other's absence.
I still have the aftermath of that to watch!
I'm so pleased my 2 favourite couples behaved themselves and stuck to their word.

Yay Taku and Michaela. That's noice 🤭
Yay Jess and Aaron ( I wrote that before he appeared!) That was beautiful ❤
Ooh ad break .. loo!

Zoe and Chris. Wasn't sure about that one. That's nice.
Lexi and (please not Ryan) ... effing ad break ... Lexi and ... Ben yay! Good on her!
Ryan and Tayla 😬

Ryans a player, that wont last!
The lovely Tina and Mitch. I didn't have to wait for that one either.
Pass the tissues again ❤

I thought it could have been questioning my rambling posts! 😂😂😂
That aside, I've found about 9 seasons of LI UK on catch up. I'm about 12 episodes into season two. I can't believe how much they smoked back then!
Too many episodes/seasons, and not enough time to cram them in!

I've started watching the latest Assie Love Island (between Love Island UK on catch up season 3)
I was surprised when Al from MAFS showed up. That's made it more interesting already.

I've started watching the latest Assie Love Island (between Love Island UK on catch up season 3)
I was surprised when Al from MAFS showed up. That's made it more interesting already.
I watched most it.
Al fitted in quite well.

I watched most it.
Al fitted in quite well.
Yes, he did.
There's a lot of too-ing and fro-ing going on in this one. Not sure I like many of them. I feel sorry for Mullet-Boy, and he was right when he said to whichever one it was that she can't have three guys on the go, she needs to settle to one.
My partner walked by the TV last night when something was being said, and he muttered something about how proud their parents must be of them (the girls in their G-strings talking about who they'd kissed!) He finds the whole program degrading, which it is, but it's their choice, so I can only watch it once he's found something he's wanting to watch in the other room 🤭

That Callum is an absolute waste of space. The way he fiddled that kissing game so he and Mitch could kiss the new girls was outrageous, and how they let him get away with it was ridiculous.
I'm glad Layla got launched. I liked her but she would have still been trying to hang onto Callum, and I'm glad he got picked by Vakoo. That's doomed from the start.
Really happy Ben picked Stella since she was so upset about having been second best from the start.
I like Phoebe one, she's more forgiving than I'd have been in that situation with Mitch. He's an easily led moron.
It won't be long before Al messes up. He's proving to be a loser and why he's on these dating shows unable to keep a girlfriend.

*hops off soapbox*

Back