Skip to main content

Let's talk Dion

I fear the 2 evictions this week will be the end of Dion.

tumblr_inline_n9132bFBLL1srwt8s.gif
2qvt73t.gif

NO! I only just arrived at the Dion party.

Last edited:
If Dion survives he's going to be DEVASTED by the arrival of Intruder Ryan.

He'll have to retire the undies and start dancing in his birthday suit.

AmericanDion is gonna scare the pants underwear off AustralianDion!

Although I wouldn't mind?

He may have made some headway into saving himself with the nice things he said about Sandra. He was definitely trying to build up her confidence. Not a bad move, may ensure Sandra will never nominate him.

He may have made some headway into saving himself with the nice things he said about Sandra. He was definitely trying to build up her confidence. Not a bad move, may ensure Sandra will never nominate him.

Possibly too little too late??

Only time will tell. He just doesn't have the game to be long term. Shame really, he's inoffensive and does look good in those jocks. Alas, we need more from housemates than that.

Plus the headway he made with his athletic dance moves in the fishbowl. Those lovely jumps! For a moment there I thought I was admiring Travvie and got all embarrassed with myself. I hope he stays. He hasn't bored me with his crossfit talk as they've barely aired him. Are people voting for him?

TO be honest him going is not that much of a loss. Though he and Jason are awesome.

I'm warming up to Dion, kindness is very attractive and he is a kind & gentle man, it seems.

I do believe he has been advised before entering, and has studied everything the jocks did wrong last year.
ED - he is doing the exact opposite of anything Ed did.
There is gameplan there - but also it just fits, he is an actual nice guy, the guy Ed was pretending to be.

I want him to stay for the icky intruder thing, who sounds horrible.
He sells shampoo doesn't he? He has some skills with women I would guess.

Wouldn't he be more popular than Trav? His Jason pairing has been sweet & fun,

I'm warming up to Dion, kindness is very attractive and he is a kind & gentle man, it seems.

I do believe he has been advised before entering, and has studied everything the jocks did wrong last year.
ED - he is doing the exact opposite of anything Ed did.
There is gameplan there - but also it just fits, he is an actual nice guy, the guy Ed was pretending to be.

I want him to stay for the icky intruder thing, who sounds horrible.
He sells shampoo doesn't he? He has some skills with women I would guess.

Dion was a model, and has a business
http://www.radpads.com.au/

5a05a7_70d08575f6d74983acbe844b9d62d2d6.jpg_srz_p_567_311_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

924536_793471840678670_1969556895_n.jpg

Not necessarily. Popularity doesn't reflect the voting public as not everybody votes.
I still think Dion is a weaker player and is most probably less popular than Travis.

I'd hate to see Dion go before Travis. .
Well then, tonight or tomorrow night might be a sad night for you. Sorry to say :/

I really want to see what his girlfriend looks like.

He's such a good looking guy but based on his comments to Sandra clearly he goes for personality over looks! (which is really rare to see in good looking guys...)

I'm curious as well girl!

Back