Skip to main content

Let's talk Dion

Nice guy but very often with his mind out of the house, like he doesn't want to say his opinion and avoids topics. I'm glad he has a power this week cause this might mean we will find more about him and meet him better.

Nice guy but very often with his mind out of the house, like he doesn't want to say his opinion and avoids topics. I'm glad he has a power this week cause this might mean we will find more about him and meet him better.

Agreed, I really want to like him more than I do, but he's been so silent. So hopefully the power means more air-time, that isn't just Jason and himself talking about what to do.

His VT was appalling and I didn't find him at all attractive, even though we were told we were supposed to. He is the big surprise for me so far in BB, as I'm really warming to him. His personality is making me find him more attractive, and the warmth he shows Jason is very endearing. He's not the egomaniac I expected him to be and isn't out attention seeking all the time, but is the first to step up if someone needs some gentle nurturing. Not at all like his VT.

I love that the title of this thread is "Let's talk Dion" What the hell is there to talk about he never gets any screen time and when he does, it's not that interesting...
Sorry, but this guy is a major casting FAIL!

I love that the title of this thread is "Let's talk Dion" What the hell is there to talk about he never gets any screen time and when he does, it's not that interesting...
Sorry, but this guy is a major casting FAIL!

He's a bit boring but very good to look at which is why I like to keep him in longer :p

I am actually laughing more at your pic.
If that is your definition of the man you want in your life, I feel very sorry for you. :biggrin:

Babe, you got Travis in your DP too. Why you talking?!

My DP is just a joke if you haven't realised...

Babe, you got Travis in your DP too. Why you talking?!

My DP is just a joke if you haven't realised...

Just because I had him in my picture, doesn't mean I like him like that....

Anyway, my pic needed changing. Stuck a better man ;)

He seems like a nice guy. A nice, dull guy. Occasionally funny, quite good-looking but not much else. He does seem to avoid confrontation but he's not more two-faced than many others. Was hoping after watching his intro he would get into epic fights with the house hos, but it has all been very disappointing. I wonder how much influence BB has over how hms describe themselves in their vts.

Back