Skip to main content

Let's talk Dion

Well I think Dion may be entertaining but you can just tell the guy is very full of himself.

The whole straight edge thing, the whole, 'oh people must have something wrong with them' if they aren't just like him. Give me a fucking break. Maybe people just like to have fun and not take themselves too seriously. I think when he was talking about this, that they aren't happy or whatever if they drink. He was probably revealing about his own insecurities, and basically he tries too hard and has an arrogant attitude that he and how he conducts himself is the best way and the only way.

He seemed very judgemental. That comment about woman really spoke down to this. You have to fit into his mold or else there is something wrong with you. That whole, 'respect yourself, or you won't be' probably speaks about how he will treat someone he doesn't deem worthy of being respected.

Very full of himself or not, I still love him and hopefully he wins :D

iCPEBsgCziCR0.gif

Oh and on his opinions thing, I stick by my original assessment from the short promo. He has an opinion, he can't back it up and you're an idiot if you don't agree.

His whole complain about people who don't let it go or whatever, I bet pretty much extends to anyone who dares question his set beliefs. Which are of course correct as he had them.

Dion complains about people who are ignorant, then drops the sexist as fuck "women should respect themselves."

I bet Dion would never say the same thing about men. Like shouldn't men respect themselves too? Like, not drink too much? Not get sleazy at the clubs? And touch girls without consent? And call out on other guys if they see abusive and sexist behaviour?!

Dion is clearly not a feminist. And isn't a critical thinker.

Anyone who thinks women should cover up, be chaste and make themselves desirable in the eyes of sexist, oppressive, ignorant men... is an idiot to me. Fucking idiots.

Double fucking standards piss me off. We need to condemn and discourage sexist attitudes.

Dion complains about people who are ignorant, then drops the sexist as fuck "women should respect themselves."

I bet Dion would never say the same thing about men. Like shouldn't men respect themselves too? Like, not drink too much? Not get sleazy at the clubs? And touch girls without consent? And call out on other guys if they see abusive and sexist behaviour?!

Dion is clearly not a feminist. And isn't a critical thinker.

Anyone who thinks women should cover up, be chaste and make themselves desirable in the eyes of sexist, oppressive, ignorant men... is an idiot to me. Fucking idiots.

Double fucking standards piss me off. We need to condemn and discourage sexist attitudes.

His words being spoken over a montage of him working out his ego half naked.

Back