Skip to main content

Let's talk Dion

How boring is this guy? What on earth other than his looks made him stand out at the auditions? Just a complete waste of space on BB. Brings literally nothing to the table other than a 6 pac

Dion is a major game player but he internalises it so he doesn't speak much... He looks pensive a lot. unfortunately that's not fun to watch.

I had to drag this thread up, because what the hell was Dion going through in the chamber, with that dancing? I couldn't stop laughing, and it was only okay because I assumed he was kidding. But, to hear him come out and say that is how he dances when no one is watching, I realized he was pretty serious about his moves. Dion might have gotten him some votes for those "moves."

Ps, BB, I don't know how I feel about a houseful of rhythmless people having to dance for 24 hours. Most were pretty painful to watch.

I'm sure there must be a point to Dion, but I don't know if we're going to see it prior to eviction.
Agreed. From what I can tell he's a very focused guy and probably a bit more level-headed than a few other housemates. He's been great with Jason but he hasn't had any moments to shine by himself, besides his dance moves.

So what we haven't seen much of him yet...?
Thats because they've decided to bombard our tv screen with lisa, katie, skye, jake and travis.
We haven't seen much of sandra either...or priya as of recent, do they get hate?
Why do people see someone goodlooking and slightly quiet and assume they are super boring, arrogant and bad casting.
Let the stupid people like katie travis and skye shut up and let us see more of priya, jason and dion!
I'm sure they are much more entertaining and we don't see them talking like infants like jake, travis and skye or being attention seeking sooks like lisa and katie.

I like dion, and I'm someone who didn't like ryan 2012, ed 2013 or matt or who ever you guys are comparing dion too.

I think it's really sad that by seeing someone for 5 min you're classifying them as someone they can be 100% different to.

Hope neither him or jason or priya are evicted in the few weeks to come as its refreshing to see such an odd pair like dion and jason work so well (even now out of pairs..those two are just so funny to watch when they are together).

"The 24-year-old hair product salesman just bought a house with his girlfriend and he’s keen for a family of his own."

I think its amazing to see someone only 24 want to settle and be in a proper relationship... it shows maturity and a sense of security, how many 24 year olds are willing to settledown?
Well done to him... a guy with his looks can be man whoring 24/7 yet he's chosen to stick with one girl and start a life with her..
10/10 for his personality

So what we haven't seen much of him yet...?
Thats because they've decided to bombard our tv screen with lisa, katie, skye, jake and travis.
We haven't seen much of sandra either...or priya as of recent, do they get hate?
Why do people see someone goodlooking and slightly quiet and assume they are super boring, arrogant and bad casting.
Let the stupid people like katie travis and skye shut up and let us see more of priya, jason and dion!
I'm sure they are much more entertaining and we don't see them talking like infants like jake, travis and skye or being attention seeking sooks like lisa and katie.

I like dion, and I'm someone who didn't like ryan 2012, ed 2013 or matt or who ever you guys are comparing dion too.

I think it's really sad that by seeing someone for 5 min you're classifying them as someone they can be 100% different to.

Hope neither him or jason or priya are evicted in the few weeks to come as its refreshing to see such an odd pair like dion and jason work so well (even now out of pairs..those two are just so funny to watch when they are together).

"The 24-year-old hair product salesman just bought a house with his girlfriend and he’s keen for a family of his own."

I think its amazing to see someone only 24 want to settle and be in a proper relationship... it shows maturity and a sense of security, how many 24 year olds are willing to settledown?
Well done to him... a guy with his looks can be man whoring 24/7 yet he's chosen to stick with one girl and start a life with her..
10/10 for his personality

Here for the Dion reveal. And not physically, he's cute. But honestly I want more...

mFeF8j.gif

Here for the Dion reveal. And not physically, he's cute. But honestly I want more...

mFeF8j.gif

Yeah and I still can't believe dion and travis are the same age.

Can people see the significant difference between them? Its making me like dion more.
Guys that are 24 are more like travis, childish douche bags just ready to pash and dash, yet dions classier and so much more masculine! So good to see guys act older than their age

Reactions: jjg
Yeah and I still can't believe dion and travis are the same age.

Can people see the significant difference between them? Its making me like dion more.
Guys that are 24 are more like travis, childish douche bags just ready to pash and dash, yet dions classier and so much more masculine! So good to see guys act older than their age

Oh honey - with ONE post you just SOLD me on the whole DION thing. I can't believe they're the same age. Travis is ridiculous.

Pepperoni nips is boring, hope he is evicted asap and Prisus and Kween Katie are saved. We need interesting people to stay in.

Back