Skip to main content

Leo Appreciation thread - Take two!

He repeated it more forcefully when Skye, obviously surprised and taken aback, checked with him what he had said. The meanness, arrogance and surety that he wouldn't get a comeuppance from the other HM's for being so rude and disrespectful speaks volumes to me. Lucky for him I'm not in there, or another Chrissie Swan for that matter. The dude would have coped an earful back.
Yeah I would of lost my patience too. I have this awful habit of getting involved with these type of things. I cant help it :redface:. I feel like I get myself in trouble for it too quite often. I just see superiority over another and something clicks in me and I feel like because I witnessed it, then I should say something about it too. I'm trying to change my ways. Trying. I really would have gone on one with Lawson by now for the way he speaks to skye

anyways to get back on topic, I think leo is one of those guys that tries to speak up for the ones that don't have their voices heard. He also doesn't have a pack mentality by the looks of it, and bases his opinions on people without worrying if it will upset someone else. This guy is a good guy. He can self help all he wants, he at least has his own thoughts on matters in the bb house

Noooooooooooo @Mrs Butterface you have fallen into his trap.

Leo is a total player. (not meaning game player)

I get the impression he uses the females & then 'dumps' them.
haha maybe I have!!

I've said from the first day that I was only going to give him a chance because he's N. American and I'd evaluate each day what I thought of him. I didn't watch that dating show as I just wanted to give him a fair go but I fully expected to go off him within a couple of days.But so far I've found myself liking him even more!

Trust me, I'd love to find out some dodgy info on him so I can toss him aside. I already have Priya and David to worry about saving... I don't need another money leak. But nope, still adore him so far.

he has (on BB anyways) proven to be way deeper than a paddling pool :)

Really? Remembering quotes from motivational pamphlets doesn't make someone deep..

On a serious note though, I'm trying to give him a chance, but I feel like I've been waiting for him to do something interesting... and I'm still waiting.

Really? Remembering quotes from motivational pamphlets doesn't make someone deep..

On a serious note though, I'm trying to give him a chance, but I feel like I've been waiting for him to do something interesting... and I'm still waiting.
Going by what Alex said in his interview today about how they actually have too many storylines going on and it's a struggle for them to show a cohesive one , I'm thinking he - and many of the others - have been cast aside for the Cat/Lawson thing at the moment. Of course for him, it sucks that bit more because viewers don't know him as well yet. Bad timing for him maybe.

Going by what Alex said in his interview today about how they actually have too many storylines going on and it's a struggle for them to show a cohesive one , I'm thinking he - and many of the others - have been cast aside for the Cat/Lawson thing at the moment. Of course for him, it sucks that bit more because viewers don't know him as well yet. Bad timing for him maybe.

Yeah, though at least he's safe from eviction this week. Which will give him a better chance to establish himself.

Yeah, though at least he's safe from eviction this week. Which will give him a better chance to establish himself.
Hopefully! If he turns out to be a dud, then I'll have no qualms with chucking him. I did it with a few others last season... even Nathan and I knew the guy irl. He lasted maybe 3/4 of a day until I ditched his ass.

So far, so good with Leo though (for me at least anyway!) :)

Can't believe I'm going to say this but I think I may be full on stanning for a Leo and Skye hookup now. AGAIN I loved their interaction tonight. So much so that I pushed record so I can go back and watch it because it was just that damn cute. If nothing else happens, I'm happy they're providing that friendship for each other because neither of them really seem to have another close buddy in the house yet.

Although I think he's actually starting to develop feelings for her. It's the way he talks to her. There's a softness in his voice that we haven't heard him use with anyone else. Yet at least. Maybe that Russian nurse will shake things up lol

I see exactly the same thing. It was cute watching them interact tonight. I notice the way he smiles and looks at her when he talks. He is also more playful/flirty with her than any of the others. He seems a bit taken back by his feelings for a 20yr old.

I see exactly the same thing. It was cute watching them interact tonight. I notice the way he smiles and looks at her when he talks. He is also more playful/flirty with her than any of the others. He seems a bit taken back by his feelings for a 20yr old.
I think he's taken aback too. Which is fair enough. Even besides the age difference, just everything else on paper... come on. But you can see he actually likes her and the other HMs are picking up on it too.

But again going back to what Alex said today, even if they were being all lovey dovey all the time and the HMs are fully aware, they won't focus on it.

“We cast the house completely and utterly on personalities. But we are not making a big deal of the fact that Travis and Aisha are spending every waking moment together, because romance is not the big thing of Big Brother. It’s the day to day living, the social experiment, it’s conflict. “Cat and Lawson are interesting because there’s a third party and they’re so remorseful. A love triangle will always be of interest,” he says.

So I'll just sit back and watch for those moments Alex does give us but no one can convince me that they're not connecting. Like I said, Alex full on stated in that ^^^ interview that the new intruder has seen this season but said Leo hasn't. There's no reason to lie about that. He's feeling what he is and I'm sure he's as surprised as the rest of us.

Back