Skip to main content

Leo Appreciation thread - Take two!

Mrs Butterface

Multiple site donor
Awesome site donor
The first one was closed because there were links to tv shows in it... so please DO NOT POST TV LINKS AGAIN!!

We have one more week until the sexy Canuck is most likely up for eviction and I go broke trying to save him, so until then let's just appreciate the glory that is Reo.

bcfaae79389742ad847c7b6978350974.ashx

I think he's awesome! I believe he is being genuinine and I love how threatened other housemates are of him when he is literally doing nothing to ruffle feathers. Just his existence is getting under their skin. He knows who he is, and doesn't care others may think he is being fake. He's confident in who he is as a person and a few others are threatened by that. He's positive and having a great time! I hope he stays much longer!

What? The other thread got closed. Boo!

I'd like to think Leo would be safe if he went up for nomination but intruders never last. I'd doubt he would have a big fan base as the originals yet.

I think a lot of people would keep him around because he's a novelty. He doesn't think Australian, he thinks like a Canadian living in Australia. I like his accent, it's probably the closest thing to an American accent.

I really like him. I hope he lasts for awhile. He's definitely my favourite male in the house. I vowed not to vote this year though. I think he's a lot more favourable than some of the other idiots in there. I can't wait to see more of him.

Still loving Leo. He has figured out it's all about the delivery. Every time I see Skye with him, it makes me laugh, because he barely tolerates her stupidity. I just like how he says what he does. It's not aggressive, he's clearly thought about it, and I like that.

I was HUGELY and I mean EPIC HUGE against him because of what I saw when he was on that dating show, he was all set to make skype look like a member of mensa!! having seen him on BB being him, I will take all of that back. he actually seems like a genuine guy. who is saggy to call him "fake,fake,fake'? does she know him irl to know that he is putting on a persona?

Still loving Leo. He has figured out it's all about the delivery. Every time I see Skye with him, it makes me laugh, because he barely tolerates her stupidity. I just like how he says what he does. It's not aggressive, he's clearly thought about it, and I like that.
YES!!! I actually really love his interactions with Skye and if I were a Skye fan, I would too because they bring out another side to her. Even when he's disagreeing with her, or you can sense he's thinking wtf is she going on about, he does it in a way that doesn't make her feel stupid or put her on the defensive so she turns into a banshee. Instead she takes in what he says and then gives her opinion back calmly. I also like that he's not sarcastic or cutting with her when she says a corker but still says what he's feeling. It's probably no coincidence that my opinion of her has improved again since he's been in the house.

On another note, after watching Jake's full Scoopla interview, I'm happy that it was Travis that Leo was sitting there talking to alone with tonight just to shove it up Jake's ass. Jake had said that Leo had no time for him or Travis, yet instead of taking a moment to consider the fact that the guy was thrown into a house with people who had already been there for 3 weeks (something that at least Ryan acknowledged and got the others to), Jake immediately assumed it was because Leo was full of himself. Now that he's settled in and been accepted more, he's able to chat more freely without him being the novelty act of the day. They'd just been released from the task and were able to act normally with all the HMs again. There were 10 other people in the house Leo could've sat with at that table and yet he was there with Travis. If he had no time for him, he wouldn't have been there having what sounded like a good conversation from the part we saw at least. So yeah, fuck you Jake!!

YES!!! I actually really love his interactions with Skye and if I were a Skye fan, I would too because they bring out another side to her. Even when he's disagreeing with her, or you can sense he's thinking wtf is she going on about, he does it in a way that doesn't make her feel stupid or put her on the defensive so she turns into a banshee. Instead she takes in what he says and then gives her opinion back calmly. I also like that he's not sarcastic or cutting with her when she says a corker but still says what he's feeling. It's probably no coincidence that my opinion of her has improved again since he's been in the house.

On another note, after watching Jake's full Scoopla interview, I'm happy that it was Travis that Leo was sitting there talking to alone with tonight just to shove it up Jake's ass. Jake had said that Leo had no time for him or Travis, yet instead of taking a moment to consider the fact that the guy was thrown into a house with people who had already been there for 3 weeks (something that at least Ryan acknowledged and got the others to), Jake immediately assumed it was because Leo was full of himself. Now that he's settled in and been accepted more, he's able to chat more freely without him being the novelty act of the day. They'd just been released from the task and were able to act normally with all the HMs again. There were 10 other people in the house Leo could've sat with at that table and yet he was there with Travis. If he had no time for him, he wouldn't have been there having what sounded like a good conversation from the part we saw at least. So yeah, fuck you Jake!!

He acts better with Skye than some of the other housemates,Lisa talked down to her and Lawson basically told her to shut up

He acts better with Skye than some of the other housemates,Lisa talked down to her and Lawson basically told her to shut up
Lawson seems to not be able to stand her at all. Some of their interactions have been pretty full on. When he said "shut up Skye" as they were walking out for the party even I was like whoa dude, simmer down.

Lawson seems to not be able to stand her at all. Some of their interactions have been pretty full on. When he said "shut up Skye" as they were walking out for the party even I was like whoa dude, simmer down.

Except I was totally on Lawson's side this last argument. If it didn't involve her, there was no need to say anything. Furthermore, Skye goes into her horrendous acting, when anyone says anything negative towards her. It was too over the top and she pissed me off just watching the clip, so being involved would have made me even more angry.

I appreciate Leo being patient. I don't like Skye, and would have no time for her, in the house. Ps, Skye was tolerable to everyone the first week. We'll see if Leo's opinion and approach changes as time goes on. You are right about the Travis scene. I was quite surprised they were having a pretty decent conversation. Travis will respond well to that, because others approach him in a much more aggressive way. I think we'll slowly see Leo break a few people down and they'll come to really like him.

Back