Skip to main content

Lawson's Second Apology

Brent

Wtf-gif-05.gif

So what's everyone thinking? Am I the only one giggling at his tears? Obviously not for the fact that he's embarassed and hurt his poor gf on national television, but that this is the second "breakdown" he's had in the house - and I am interested to see where he goes after the second "breakdown" - will he go straight into the arms of Cat?

So basically you're not sorry for doing the actual act as you've stated so many times before - but you're apologising for hurting her and ruining her life....

You know there is a solution to this Lawson....Stop making out with the foul temptress that is Cat and maybe people won't think you're a dirty dog. Reality has truly hit home with you and I cannot wait for all the shit you are going to get on the outside.

Cat, sweetie...sugar...you're an idiot to think you will be there "together". The minute he comes out of there he will ditch your ass faster than you can say "I leerrrrrve you" in a drunken slur again.

GIVE ME A BREAK!! An apology can't be given for the same thing that you've once given an apology for. That's ridiculous. It's not a "mistake" or an "accident" anymore, it's a clear-cut choice. Lawson is clearly getting WAY to drunk and he's said before that he's "never drinking again" so why does he go and drink his ass off every Friday night? He's just trying to clear his way for the win now, unfortunately (for him), there's no coming back for him.
Goodbye Lawson, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Angry-Janice-Sarcastically-Waves-Hello-In-Mean-Girls.gif

Where do I find his apology?
http://m.couriermail.com.au/enterta...cheating-scandal/story-fnihmx90-1227097019654
transcript for tonights bs

'She has a really lovely family as well that I’ve embarrassed. I’ve let her down and her family. Her family really looked after me when my mum died.
“Her mum made me feel like I still had a mum. Now I don’t think I could look any of them in the eyes.”

Those are his quotes and still he treats these people with such disrespect

http://m.couriermail.com.au/enterta...cheating-scandal/story-fnihmx90-1227097019654

'She has a really lovely family as well that I’ve embarrassed. I’ve let her down and her family. Her family really looked after me when my mum died.
“Her mum made me feel like I still had a mum. Now I don’t think I could look any of them in the eyes.”

Actions speak louder than words.

He's "sorry" that he's hurting the woman who has been there for him for five years, but not sorry enough to actually stop acting in a way that he knows will hurt her. Empty platitudes, nothing more.

Manipulative and insincere douchebag.

Wow.. he effed up! But than again, he is only 23- meaning he has been in the relationship he is/was now in since he was 16..... 16!!! Sometimes things in life happen for a reason, good or bad. Whatever the outcome- he is learning about himself, relationships and about people. He is still very young, and probably has never been in this situation before. Sometimes life lessons can only be learnt in a messy, terrible way.

If either of them are actually sorry, and have any decency - they would both leave.

Honestly, what would be going on in your head to keep you there?
I am on TV, sucking face, being ridiculous, being mean, are people being entertained by me being a pig?
What on earth can they hope to gain staying there?
FAME - and they don't care what for?

You won't win, and all you are doing is wallowing in mud - take it somewhere else

If either of them are actually sorry, and have any decency - they would both leave.

I am on TV, sucking face, being ridiculous, being mean, are people being entertained by me being a pig?

You won't win, and all you are doing is wallowing in mud - take it somewhere else

If they cared about anyone other than themselves they would have voluntarily left the house after their night in the Sanctuary.

An apology is not equivalent to repentance.

He did say he was not going to drink again but that's an obvious lie coming from any Ozzie bogan worth the name. Come on, a true blue Ozzie man, blue collar and under 90 years old never drink again?

Now, THAT would be an apology.

Seriously I feel like I'm at a bloody bible study group or something reading some of the moralising shit here.

He's a man, she's a woman. They have dropped their eyes from the prize money.

And I'm not surprised frankly. $250k isn't what it used to be 15 years ago.

You could buy 2 houses in QLD then with that sort of money. You can't buy one nowadays.

If you don't like what's happened then don't worry about it.

Many love the shenanigans happening and I happen to be one of them.

Close your freaking bibles and let them root if they want to. What's anyone got against watching a good root these days anyhow?

Back