Skip to main content

Lawson's Second Apology

Omg just watched that scene, he is such a fucking fraud, no one even blinked an eye to get up and console him apart from cat...they are clearly sick of his fake ass too

It wasn't very convincing. Admittedly, I was eating my dinner. Usually I tear up when someone is sincerely emotional. (I think he meant what he said, but no longer feels it properly. That will come later. It's all so fucked up.)

In Lawson's defence, at least he didn't throw an orange towel over their heads when he and Cat kissed, and think he'd got away with it.

It is clear to me he is someone who really should not drink. I doubt that will become clear to him for a very long while.
Absolutely. So many young blokes do this... Stay pissed for their 20's and hopefully come out the other end intact. I've always said that men shouldn't commit until they're 30+ (some women too!... Some people, NEVER!)

The other point here is something Lawson referred to...how his mum said Lawson sabotages relationships.... He probably fucks thing up when he's on the gas. It was quite confronting to watch him in action with her at that Fri night party. He had no inhibitions whatsoever. Shit faced.

Omg just watched that scene, he is such a fucking fraud, no one even blinked an eye to get up and console him apart from cat...they are clearly sick of his fake ass too

And Cat was only doing it for her own benefit. But I suppose the other housemates think it's none of their business. Also I don't think Lawson wanted anyone to comfort him. But Cat "I will not be ignored, Lawson!" Law decided to 'comfort' him anyway.

Haven't seen those kind of crocodile tears since my niece got in trouble and ha to fake apologise to my nephew. Repulsive

GIVE ME A BREAK!! An apology can't be given for the same thing that you've once given an apology for. That's ridiculous. It's not a "mistake" or an "accident" anymore, it's a clear-cut choice. Lawson is clearly getting WAY to drunk and he's said before that he's "never drinking again" so why does he go and drink his ass off every Friday night? He's just trying to clear his way for the win now, unfortunately (for him), there's no coming back for him.
Goodbye Lawson, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Angry-Janice-Sarcastically-Waves-Hello-In-Mean-Girls.gif

Love this picture. Who is this girl?

I agree it felt so bloody fake and stupid and I used to like Lawson but now I am really of him.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/enterta...cheating-scandal/story-fnihmx90-1227097019654
transcript for tonights bs

'She has a really lovely family as well that I’ve embarrassed. I’ve let her down and her family. Her family really looked after me when my mum died.
“Her mum made me feel like I still had a mum. Now I don’t think I could look any of them in the eyes.”

Those are his quotes and still he treats these people with such disrespect[
View attachment 43916

He is an idiot. If he felt so bad and did not mean to hurt her, he should have known the way to go about it - he was so disrespectful. And don't even get me started on Cat.
He is just an idiot to throw his outside relationship of 3 years away. In house romances rarely last on the outside. I think he's on medication ..he slurs his words and seems vague for a lot of the time.

Back