Skip to main content

Lawson's Second Apology

I agree, I think Cat actually is in love with Lawson and he's just playing her for a fool. She's 31 and she knows herself well enough to know what she wants but sadly her choice in men are piss poor given the choice of Lawson. I think he isn't man enough for her, he is still a boy and when he was intoxicated that really came through. Maybe Cat just has a thing for younger guys? I don't know but I'd say she's more emotionally invested in the relationship than he is.

Cat's insecurities, just like tonight with the Skye stuff, may come out if she feels that Lawson still has feelings for Candice or if she feels tht Lawson may not pursue a relationship with her on the outside. Even though the way he was acting the morning after indicated to me that he would rather be with Cat than Candice.

Nah. He can't keep apologising and saying he fucked up because he's 23.
You try being a 23 year old man who gets hunted by a skinny blonde with a tight body who wants my D every single day and caters to my ego week in and week out. Men really aren't that hard to work out...we are far more easily suckered into temptation than women. Especially in a social environment like that where you can't escape and you have this woman touching you and being nice to you all the time. It's too much..It's like a powerful spell that takes control over your every sexual desire. I actually understand where Lawson is coming from. I won't defend him..but I will say I know what those feelings are like having to go through that as a young man in that environment. It's far harder than anyone may think.

I agree, I think Cat actually is in love with Lawson and he's just playing her for a fool. She's 31 and she knows herself well enough to know what she wants but sadly her choice in men are piss poor given the choice of Lawson. I think he isn't man enough for her, he is still a boy and when he was intoxicated that really came through. Maybe Cat just has a thing for younger guys? I don't know but I'd say she's more emotionally invested in the relationship than he is.

Cat is always on the outer, no one cares about her feelings, so maybe she "accidentally" told Lawson she was on birth control when she wasn't. Whoops. That's Candice's fault, she should've known 5 years ago when she met Lawson that he might meet Cat and she would be in Cat's way, but Candice was far to selfish to realise that.

BTW I think Cat in a fucking psychopath.

If she cuts off your dick one night Lawson, don't say Australia didn't warn you.

You try being a 23 year old man who gets hunted by a skinny blonde with a tight body who wants my D every single day and caters to my ego week in and week out. Men really aren't that hard to work out...we are far more easily suckered into temptation than women. Especially in a social environment like that where you can't escape and you have this woman touching you and being nice to you all the time. It's too much..It's like a powerful spell that takes control over your every sexual desire. I actually understand where Lawson is coming from. I won't defend him..but I will say I know what those feelings are like having to go through that as a young man in that environment. It's far harder than anyone may think.

23 is not an excuse. He's not a 16y/o Virgin. He is actually an adult. He could escape, he could've said no, nothing will happen but he never said no and he reciprocated.

Don't get me wrong, it's interesting to watch and it's intriguing however I don't buy yet another apology saying he loves his GF and he's ashamed and bla bla bla. Generally if you can't help yourself to the goods in front of you tempting you then your current goods are not satisfying you anymore.

Cat is always on the outer, no one cares about her feelings, so maybe she "accidentally" told Lawson she was on birth control when she wasn't. Whoops. That's Candice's fault, she should've known 5 years ago when she met Lawson that he might meet Cat and she would be in Cat's way, but Candice was far to selfish to realise that.

BTW I think Cat in a fucking psychopath.

If she cuts off your dick one night Lawson, don't say Australia didn't warn you.
I disagree, I think Cat is a sweet woman who would make a really good partner. I just think she needs to be a bit more smarter when it
23 is not an excuse. He's not a 16y/o Virgin. He is actually an adult. He could escape, he could've said no, nothing will happen but he never said no and he reciprocated.

Don't get me wrong, it's interesting to watch and it's intriguing however I don't buy yet another apology saying he loves his GF and he's ashamed and bla bla bla. Generally if you can't help yourself to the goods in front of you tempting you then your current goods are not satisfying you anymore.
I think if it were marriage and they were in love it would be different but since candice was a "girlfriend" and 5 years without an engagement really? how serious was it? obviously not serious enough. I think the public took the candice relationship more serious than they did. All I know is that if you dangle pussy in front of a young man...that's a recipe for disaster 9/10 times he's gonna hit that even if he has a girlfriend (as if BB didn't know this lol it's been happening for years on this show). Maybe not so much if he has a wife or if he is in love then definitely no. But a girlfriend is well...a potential not a sure thing.

I disagree, I think Cat is a sweet woman who would make a really good partner. I just think she needs to be a bit more smarter when it

I think if it were marriage and they were in love it would be different but since candice was a "girlfriend" and 5 years without an engagement really? how serious was it? obviously not serious enough. I think the public took the candice relationship more serious than they did. All I know is that if you dangle pussy in front of a young man...that's a recipe for disaster 9/10 times he's gonna hit that even if he has a girlfriend (as if BB didn't know this lol it's been happening for years on this show). Maybe not so much if he has a wife or if he is in love then definitely no. But a girlfriend is well...a potential not a sure thing.

Did you not see Cat going rank at Skye because she didn't pick Cat first to be fitted with an outfit? Did you not see that Cat was so immature that she stormed in for attention? She's fucked in the head. There is nothing sweet about her. She is manipulative and self centred. You are welcome to have her as a partner, just be warned the second you leave the room, even to go to the toilet, she will assume you are cheating on her, and will assume that you don't care about her. That's her pattern.

Did you not see Cat going rank at Skye because she didn't pick Cat first to be fitted with an outfit? Did you not see that Cat was so immature that she stormed in for attention? She's fucked in the head. There is nothing sweet about her. She is manipulative and self centred. You are welcome to have her as a partner, just be warned the second you leave the room, even to go to the toilet, she will assume you are cheating on her, and will assume that you don't care about her. That's her pattern.
To sum it up, she will be a selfish partner. Yep, I see that too.

Speaking of manipulative, I wonder if Cat going to Lawson in the bedroom wasn't to comfort him but to remind him that she is still here? Like maybe she worked out that Lawson may have been thinking of Candice, and so she wanted to appear so that Lawson could think of her and not Candice.

How is being upset that she wasn't chosen first for an outfit make her manipulative? You have a lot too learn about women mate. Emotions and women are like peas and carrots.

His 2nd apology I thought was more genuine and moving than the first one!
If only they could get Cat away from him for longer than 5 minutes, I am starting to mostly blame her for this mess.
Lawson seems a very confused and emotionally unstable young man, underneath the "magician " guise.

Technically, it wasn't even an apology per se. He was justifying his wrongs, saying he couldn't help it and that he'd still appreciated Candice and her parents. It seemed legit to me. I mean, what, did you expect him to come up and say "well I loved you, but now I don't and I wish I never was with you...sorry". You can tell he still has feelings for her, but for Cat they're stronger. Love isn't so black & white...

I am a woman, dick. And most woman aren't like that. They don't give a crap if they aren't picked first for an outfit. Only the psychopaths do.
I think you may be a girl but clearly not a woman. Otherwise you wouldn't have made such a stupid comment.

Speaking of manipulative, I wonder if Cat going to Lawson in the bedroom wasn't to comfort him but to remind him that she is still here? Like maybe she worked out that Lawson may have been thinking of Candice, and so she wanted to appear so that Lawson could think of her and not Candice.
Mmm hmm.
Just like the not-accident boob flash was right after him talking about candice in the hot seat.

She's vying for his attention. Competing against a woman who isn't even in the house to compete with her ffs. It's insane.

It would be interesting to go back and watch old eps and see exactly when conversations are initiated, when touching is initiated and by who and if it coincides with a mention of candice specifically or gf's on the outside in general.

Back