Skip to main content

Lawson's Second Apology

Reminds me of a quote I found a while back.

A person will apologise to you...
Once to acknowledge they wronged you.
Twice to be sure you heard them.
Thrice to unwittingly show their insincerity.

As Lawson has well and truly crossed the line, I don't think any apology could make people more sympathetic.

I know this is definitely not a popular opinion, but if he was 100% sincere in his apology, I do feel a little sorry for him. He's in a difficult spot - having made a mistake (even if he contributed a lot) is bad enough but to have it aired publicly must be heaps to handle, especially when he first comes out of the house.

But above all that, it was still his fault - even with Cat luring him into the Sanctuary and stripping down naked in front of him - no matter how much he drank or the circumstances of the house and he is rightly bearing responsibility for his actions.

Seriously I feel like I'm at a bloody bible study group or something reading some of the moralising shit here.

He's a man, she's a woman. They have dropped their eyes from the prize money.

And I'm not surprised frankly. $250k isn't what it used to be 15 years ago.

You could buy 2 houses in QLD then with that sort of money. You can't buy one nowadays.

If you don't like what's happened then don't worry about it.

Many love the shenanigans happening and I happen to be one of them.

Close your freaking bibles and let them root if they want to. What's anyone got against watching a good root these days anyhow?
I know right? Don't enter the BB house unless you are absolutely perfect.
Imagine how entertained we would be if everyone were morally perfect? I think BB would be off the air tbh.

Did I just hear him say he doesn't love Cat? He doesn't know what he feels for her lol hmmm lemme take a guess?

I reckon Cat should be shown the apology[DOUBLEPOST=1413891588][/DOUBLEPOST]
He was drunk though, I think any man should be free to be let off the hook if he says it while intoxicated. :D
Isn't that what Cat said? Lol

I reckon Cat should be shown the apology[DOUBLEPOST=1413891588][/DOUBLEPOST]
Isn't that what Cat said? Lol
I can't remember but I had to fix my last post. I think any man or woman should be let off the hook if they say it while intoxicated. That's the best time to tell somebody you love them if you don't mean it :D

I can't remember but I had to fix my last post. I think any man or woman should be let off the hook if they say it while intoxicated. That's the best time to tell somebody you love them if you don't mean it :D
I do it all the time lol.. I end up telling everyone I love them when I'm pissed. Lol

Watching Lawson's 2nd apology and hearing him say he doesn't love Cat makes me actually feel sorry for Cat as well as his ex/gf because he's telling both of them he loves them but Candice can see what's going on and what a scumbag he's being, yet Cat can't. He said last night that he is not over with Candice until she says so, so if she doesn't say so, I presume he would give Cat the flick in an instant.

Watching Lawson's 2nd apology and hearing him say he doesn't love Cat makes me actually feel sorry for Cat as well as his ex/gf because he's telling both of them he loves them but Candice can see what's going on and what a scumbag he's being, yet Cat can't. He said last night that he is not over with Candice until she says so, so if she doesn't say so, I presume he would give Cat the flick in an instant.
I agree, I think Cat actually is in love with Lawson and he's just playing her for a fool. She's 31 and she knows herself well enough to know what she wants but sadly her choice in men are piss poor given the choice of Lawson. I think he isn't man enough for her, he is still a boy and when he was intoxicated that really came through. Maybe Cat just has a thing for younger guys? I don't know but I'd say she's more emotionally invested in the relationship than he is.

I never believe anything Lawson says in the Diary room.

Back