Skip to main content

Lasting friendships?

did you read in Gemma's thread that she met Tim and Jake in last years auditions? interesting... I thought the story was they met when he needed a place to live in Sydney?

Perhaps he knew Tim and needed somewhere to live so contacted him? Who knows.

did you read in Gemma's thread that she met Tim and Jake in last years auditions? interesting... I thought the story was they met when he needed a place to live in Sydney?
They weren't living together at the time of auditions ... They didn't even know each other then

huh? you just dont come across as Australian. Canadian?

Sorry, haven't really had the time, why does it matter where I come from? Born and bred in Australia, have no problems Canadians, the one's I've met online and in person have been lovely people.
Do you ask everyone where they're from? Or is it just me?

Yes, I think it would be the boring everyday things that I'd miss the most too. Getting a coffee, making a phone call, watching the news, having time alone.
They must have some interesting footage from the different seasons. This year with Skye taking her clothes off every time something interesting happened in the house that didn't revolve around her so it couldn't be played at family friendly hours and several couples had regular sex in the house too apparently, if you believe the hinting the hm's have made. The cameras would still run regardless even though there is no uplate this year. They had no trouble finding footage other years, I assume this lot were no different. I think I'd be a bit uncomfortable knowing that footage was out there though.

Dave said Skye took her clothes off, but he later admitted that he had never witnessed that behavior. Priya also said she had never seen Skye do that. Clearly what happened is that Skye approached Lina and Penny in the dressing room partially dressed and Penny went running to the boys to complain as usual. Dave then exaggerated the story in the media.

Personally I dont Gemma think will remain friends with anyone
Skye will remain friends with Trav, Aisha, Priya and Jason

Well Sam and Ryan are going to bike around India so I see them staying friends with Lawson Cat and Sandra.

Jake and Lisa? No
Lisa and Katie yes
Katie and Ryan no
Jason and ? Any one any one?
Priya, Skye, Leo and their followers
Travis and Aisha .... She moves to Melbourne but is consumed by jealousy as Travis 's flirty nature

Well Sam and Ryan are going to bike around India so I see them staying friends with Lawson Cat and Sandra.

Jake and Lisa? No
Lisa and Katie yes
Katie and Ryan no
Jason and ? Any one any one?
Priya, Skye, Leo and their followers
Travis and Aisha .... She moves to Melbourne but is consumed by jealousy as Travis 's flirty nature
Jason and desperate tweets.

Nope unfortunately, I put myself out there again and was open but got the same as in the house... But the people I have met since make it all worth it.. Namely Ben Norris and Layla
Unless you can help them get a head in what they want to do they dont want to know you. its all about WIIFM now unfortunately.

Back