Skip to main content

Lasting friendships?

Katie has just moved to Bondi which happens to be very conveniently close to Ryan who is in Rose Bay.

David and Leo will be biffles until everyone else finds out what Leo whispered to him.
There had been talk a while back about Lisa and Katie moving in together, although I saw Katie have just moved to new place... I wonder if she has roomies?

I can see David and Ryan being very selective in who they will keep in touch with, if indeed anyone. Maybe with each other from time to time and for some reason I can see David in a friendship with Leo. There's a question, do they still call Leo, Leo or do they call him Ryan? Drew is still Drew although he's Anthony. Can't see him being called Tony. The romantic and happy endings in me wants David and Sandra to have a good friendship.
Looks like David is hitting it off with Tom going by the pictures. I heard Priya say in an interview that she and David had a hate/hate relationship.

Looks like David is hitting it off with Tom going by the pictures. I heard Priya say in an interview that she and David had a hate/hate relationship.
I think they're too alike to ever get on together. Although to be fair to David, I think I'd rather spend time with him than Priya. Priya is too vain and too arrogant. At least he turns his off sometimes.

I didn't realise how vain she is until the package final night of her mirror watching and hair plumping and if you look at all of the pics since she got out, they're all of the overly posed and sultry. She always seems very aware of cameras...and reflections. She looks like she gave Skye a run for her money in the house with the mirrors according to the finals night package Pity we never saw that until it was all over. It might have been entertaining

I think they're too alike to ever get on together. Although to be fair to David, I think I'd rather spend time with him than Priya. Priya is too vain and too arrogant. At least he turns his off sometimes.

I didn't realise how vain she is until the package final night of her mirror watching and hair plumping and if you look at all of the pics since she got out, they're all of the overly posed and sultry. She always seems very aware of cameras...and reflections. She looks like she gave Skye a run for her money in the house with the mirrors according to the finals night package Pity we never saw that until it was all over. It might have been entertaining
She was doing the hair thing all the way through the series and mirror looking. Almost all of the girls were, a lot of the time.
I'd rather spend time with David too as I think I'd get very irritated by the way Priya speaks to name one thing. She's too deliberate and contrived for my liking.

Priya has a great husband and life to return to. I can see her only caring about Gemma and Skye.

The other wannabes are probably incredibly jealous of Priyas massive social media support.

Ryan probably won't spend time with any of them, unless he can use them to promote himself.

I really wish Jake had been the first out. He is such a sad try hard.

He was and it was painfully obvious, can't believe anybody fell for the cartoon character he was playing in there the whole time.

I'm still of the belief that by knowing Tim, he thought he had a blueprint of how to win and thought he had it in the bag...except he was never, and will never be, the crazy, OTT, zany, wild, wacky & wonderful person Tim is. Tim's behaviour is totally authentic, while Jake's is contrived & put on and screams try-hard.

Ok........O_O

reepbot, just heard a rumour that Lina and Tina have been in contact, so maybe that will end up being a lasting friendship?

Apparently they discussed recording a duet, and possibly doing a national tour together.

I must admit, I'm not that interested in hearing their music, but I wouldn't mind being the meat in a Tina and Lina sandwich...

;)

I'm still of the belief that by knowing Tim, he thought he had a blueprint of how to win and thought he had it in the bag...except he was never, and will never be, the crazy, OTT, zany, wild, wacky & wonderful person Tim is. Tim's behaviour is totally authentic, while Jake's is contrived & put on and screams try-hard.
did you read in Gemma's thread that she met Tim and Jake in last years auditions? interesting... I thought the story was they met when he needed a place to live in Sydney?

reepbot, just heard a rumour that Lina and Tina have been in contact, so maybe that will end up being a lasting friendship?

Apparently they discussed recording a duet, and possibly doing a national tour together.

I must admit, I'm not that interested in hearing their music, but I wouldn't mind being the meat in a Tina and Lina sandwich...

;)

Wow, Tina is so kind to take Lina under her wing. I hope Lina appreciates this oppurtunity of a lifetime.

Back