Skip to main content

Lasting friendships?

I like this Idea of checking back in 6 months @pawlini .

I think Priya will remain friends with Gemma, marina, jason, skye , Lina

Lisa and jake will be instragram /twitter / fame whores with katie riding on Lisa's coattail

I really hope that Travis and Aisha last. I think they are a cute couple and she's a sweety

Sam, Sandra , lawson clique will remain friends

Ryan probably doesn't give a shit now he's won

Skye, Leo, david, dion , penny, tom, Richard , cat will just float about with all of them maybe?

I want an interview or "reunion" as it were with just Priya and David - talking out their issues about everything. Unedited, unbiased, just straight up. Unfortunately I don't think that'll happen - I think they've both just agreed to disagree and both be mature adults and move on.

I like this Idea of checking back in 6 months @pawlini .

I think Priya will remain friends with Gemma, marina, jason, skye , Lina

Lisa and jake will be instragram /twitter / fame whores with katie riding on Lisa's coattail

I really hope that Travis and Aisha last. I think they are a cute couple and she's a sweety

Sam, Sandra , lawson clique will remain friends

Ryan probably doesn't give a shit now he's won

Skye, Leo, david, dion , penny, tom, Richard , cat will just float about with all of them maybe?
I think that's a good call all up. Ryan as I've said could be selective, depending on who he sees as someone who likes his company in the real world and not because he got the money perhaps? It would make sense if he sticks with Sydney people and unfortunately that includes Katie. I really don't get that attraction. [/QUOTE]

Ryan and his hand. It sounds like they were pretty good friends in the house.
Surely the cameras wouldn't film that sort of thing as well as people using the toilets for more usual reasons. We did see very early on that Priya had been sick and it was as she was wiping the edge. I think that it was after Gemma was evicted. Well, I think she had been sick as both the lid and the seat were up.

Surely the cameras wouldn't film that sort of thing as well as people using the toilets for more usual reasons. We did see very early on that Priya had been sick and it was as she was wiping the edge. I think that it was after Gemma was evicted. Well, I think she had been sick as both the lid and the seat were up.
I don't think they showed any of it, at least I didn't see it if they did. I wouldn't bet money that they didn't record it though. The comment refers to his post show interview. He told the interviewer he regularly visited the toilets for a tension easing fiddle. He said that Lawson used to cover himself in a doona but he just got on with it and didn't worry about the cameras.

How gross is that, with all of the things he could have talked about, that is what he chose to disclose on his winners interview. His mummy and sisters must be so proud.

I don't think they showed any of it, at least I didn't see it if they did. I wouldn't bet money that they didn't film it though. The comment refers to his post show interview. He told the interviewer he regularly visited the toilets for a tension easing fiddle. He said that Lawson used to cover himself in a doona but he just got on with it and didn't worry about the cameras.

How gross is that, with all of the things he could have talked about, that is what he chose to disclose on his winners interview. His mummy and sisters must be so proud.
The Priya thing was the only thing I saw. It would put the production crew in a bit of a spot as they would see what's happening and do they then shut the camera off, watch in case another housemate came in or what? If I was asked what I missed the most I wouldn't say sex, lovely and all as it is. I'd say using my computer or phone, driving, going for a walk, reading, watching tv, going to work, listening to music, eating, bathing and sleeping alone. Things that are everyday and mundane and taken for granted. Mind you, I did like the insight as to the frustrations they must have felt. Yes, his family probably didn't need to know that about him. Neither did the other housemates families. Makes me laugh now.

The Priya thing was the only thing I saw. It would put the production crew in a bit of a spot as they would see what's happening and do they then shut the camera off, watch in case another housemate came in or what? If I was asked what I missed the most I wouldn't say sex, lovely and all as it is. I'd say using my computer or phone, driving, going for a walk, reading, watching tv, going to work, listening to music, eating, bathing and sleeping alone. Things that are everyday and mundane and taken for granted. Mind you, I did like the insight as to the frustrations they must have felt. Yes, his family probably didn't need to know that about him. Neither did the other housemates families. Makes me laugh now.
Yes, I think it would be the boring everyday things that I'd miss the most too. Getting a coffee, making a phone call, watching the news, having time alone.
They must have some interesting footage from the different seasons. This year with Skye taking her clothes off every time something interesting happened in the house that didn't revolve around her so it couldn't be played at family friendly hours and several couples had regular sex in the house too apparently, if you believe the hinting the hm's have made. The cameras would still run regardless even though there is no uplate this year. They had no trouble finding footage other years, I assume this lot were no different. I think I'd be a bit uncomfortable knowing that footage was out there though.

Nope I am ... Everyone loves jason
Really? Jason would do my head in. He bounced around like a child wanting attention and somehow doesn't seem like a real person...more like a caricature. You'd know him better than us of course, we only know what we saw on the daily shows - and that wasn't much. It didn't enamor him to me personally though, they made him look obnoxious.

Love your new hair colour btw. Very glam.

Back