Skip to main content

Last movie you saw

I watched 'this is the end' tonight. Call me weird, but I kind of enjoyed it. Made me think of the film, Dogma. I enjoyed that movie a lot. May watch it again

I watched 'this is the end' tonight. Call me weird, but I kind of enjoyed it. Made me think of the film, Dogma. I enjoyed that movie a lot. May watch it again

I didn't enjoy it. Well some bits were ok and funny. Over all no where near as good as their previous films.

I didn't enjoy it. Well some bits were ok and funny. Over all no where near as good as their previous films.

Oh I definitely rate their other movies higher, but I also didn't mind this one I guess. I think because there was a big star casting in the film, some of the stars in it were short lived or were not given more focus.

Oh I definitely rate their other movies higher, but I also didn't mind this one I guess. I think because there was a big star casting in the film, some of the stars in it were short lived or were not given more focus.

Oh wow, I actually totally got confused. I was thinking of, 'The World's End.'

I didn't mind 'This is the End.' It was about what I expected watching it with some friends having some drinks.

i saw bad grandpa yesterday and i do not reccomend it to anyone, save your money haha. im usually a big fan of jackass/viva la bam/wildboys, all of that stuff but this was pretty craptacular. some parts were funny but not worth paying to see it no way! haha :)

What are the other movies??

Last movie I saw was "About time" I enjoyed it!

OMG saw this yesterday, Bill Nighy is so adorable. I just can't get enough of him in anything. Also love his movie wife Lindsey Duncan

Sweet movie, a great sister date movie - my sis & I try to do a movie and catch-up face to face every fortnight if life isn't hectic, monthly if we are overwhelmed, and weekly if ever possible.

Who do you go to the movies with?
And who is going to see Doctor Who?
That is one my sis won't see, she hates it and I can't even persuade her to take a look at NuWho - but now she has taken baby steps into time travel:):):)

OMG saw this yesterday, Bill Nighy is so adorable. I just can't get enough of him in anything. Also love his movie wife Lindsey Duncan

Sweet movie, a great sister date movie - my sis & I try to do a movie and catch-up face to face every fortnight if life isn't hectic, monthly if we are overwhelmed, and weekly if ever possible.

Who do you go to the movies with?
And who is going to see Doctor Who?
That is one my sis won't see, she hates it and I can't even persuade her to take a look at NuWho - but now she has taken baby steps into time travel:):):)

I saw "About Time" with my cousin.

I don't know much about Doctor Who :eek: but the next one I really want to see is "GRAVITY":D
Sandra Bullock fan !!!!

I watched 'Prisoners' tonight with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal. Excellent. Not a happy movie and quite long and I felt really uncomfortable at times.....but I highly recommend it

Right now at this moment I'm watching pride and prejudice, the one with Keira knightly, for the first time. Yes, I realise it's not a new movie, but I just never got around to watching it I guess.

I am really liking the movie so far! I'm surprised saying this too. I actually loved the tv series, the one with Colin firth, so didnt think I'd like the new mr Darby. But macfadyen is a brilliant darcy! I'm already crushing ;)

Just finally got around to watching Elysium. I really like it especially because the actor who played Kruger (Sharlto Copley) was so good is his role. I think I cared more about his character than I did for Matt Damon.

Has anyone seen Catching Fire? anyone who has also read the books?

I enjoyed the series when they first came out, I'm almost finished reading Catching Fire in prep to go and see the movie. It seems to be winning over the critics, I just hope that doesn't mean it becomes more arty and less blockbuster type.

I watched 'Prisoners' tonight with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gyllenhaal. Excellent. Not a happy movie and quite long and I felt really uncomfortable at times.....but I highly recommend it

I saw this one yesterday, yes it's a dark and disturbing movie. Cinematography was top notch, some really beautiful stuff. Gyllenhaal was great I thought.

I saw this one yesterday, yes it's a dark and disturbing movie. Cinematography was top notch, some really beautiful stuff. Gyllenhaal was great I thought.

Agree. It certainly plays on your mind afterwards (well it did mine). Great acting. And the stuff with Hugh Jackman and the stuff he did in the old house (not saying too much as don't want to spoil anything for others) it really made you think 'well what if it was your kid, what would you do'!

Back