Skip to main content

Kit Kat Biscuit or Chocolate

Remember tan m&m's? I know they all taste the same but I was so sad when they got discontinued, they were my fabourite.

Remember the light brown ones? Yes I guess you could call them beige.[DOUBLEPOST=1414839950][/DOUBLEPOST]
tumblr_n43zafG4ES1r9kmlro1_400.jpg

If you had a sandman this was the cool choc bar ok kids!
chokito.jpg

sorry this is the right wrapper but this one is full of cocaine. It was some sort of pic I found. wow.

I love Bertie Beetle as well but I only ever see them in the showbag at the Easter show. Why are they not more readily available?

You coconut fiend, you!!:sneaky:

Hmm yes there is a theme here. Bounty is also one of my favourites. Even better is the cherry bounty, although it seems to just be a cherry ripe. I also love the Whittaker coconut slab. So, yes, count me as a chocolate she coconut fan.

Hmm yes there is a theme here. Bounty is also one of my favourites. Even better is the cherry bounty, although it seems to just be a cherry ripe. I also love the Whittaker coconut slab. So, yes, count me as a chocolate she coconut fan.

Oh my GOD I love any CONFECTIONERY with COCONUT in0q3r0239hf2084fhuaefnjoefnqiejr03rh1081hhgwurhg10

Poor old Kit Kat got derailed. The dentist convention in town? They would love this thread.
Bertie Beetles hard to find.
Love the coconut Rough
The Mint Pattie hard to find and damn good
But when it comes too chocolate I miss
Poly-Waffle.jpg

Kit Kat Family blocks are chocolate but I say Kit Kat is a biscuit damn ya. lol

Back