Skip to main content

Kit Kat Biscuit or Chocolate

In case anyone is interested the Kit Kat McFlurry is now back at McDonald's.

So they have a crunchie one, which is obviously a chocolate. And then m&m's which are confectionary. But the greatest McFlurry ever would have to be the Oreo one which is a biscuit.

So really we're no clearer here. But everyone go get that McFlurry because it's pretty good, however Oreo will always be the best.

Well, I see a kit kat as I do a gaeity, purely because of the make up.
I see @wonwon believes they are a chocolate because they are usually situated with things like Mars Bars et al, however... in supermarkets, there are MANY foods in the "international" aisle, including for example a Terry's Chocolate Orange. Does that cease to become a chocolate because of its locale?

TWIX are also in the "chocolate" section, but there is a clear biscuity crunch that's undeniable. Are we supposed to take the crunch factor out?

I won't even talk about what' going on in the frozen sections these days... but will say.. there IS also kit-kat icecream available.

anyone for a cherry ripe ?

dsc02575.jpg

The many versions found in Japan Green Tea Apple and Sweet Potato favorites I have tried

Freaking hell, it's the mother load of Kit Kats! sweet potato?? I want to try all of them.

I say chocolate by the way. There isn't enough wafer to be considered a biscuit.

Freaking hell, it's the mother load of Kit Kats! sweet potato?? I want to try all of them.

I say chocolate by the way. There isn't enough wafer to be considered a biscuit.

Some of them are actually green in color which is a little off putting.

green-tea-kit.jpg

I have had one and they are more like a wafer the chocolate is more milky in flavour

I make cherry ripe icecream... no churn sucker too! :tongue:

Just a wild guess.. if cherry ripe is your second fav.. is your FAV a Crunchie?[DOUBLEPOST=1414838133][/DOUBLEPOST]

I know I will be eating one in a bit.:joyful:

Omg, I once bought a tub of cherry ripe ice cream something like 15 years ago and it was so good but I was so devastated when it was discontinued. I do think of it every now and then, probably why I was so excited and then so disappointed with the McFlurry.

I do like crunches/violet crumble, they would probably be my in top 5. But my all time number one is definitely twix.

Omg, I once bought a tub of cherry ripe ice cream something like 15 years ago and it was so good but I was so devastated when it was discontinued. I do think of it every now and then, probably why I was so excited and then so disappointed with the McFlurry.

I do like crunches/violet crumble, they would probably be my in top 5. But my all time number one is definitely twix.

I was pissed off when they discontinued it as well as it is ULTIMATE nomnom. (hence having to make it now)

I don't like twix but I don't like milk chocolate. Crap though, if it were based on love on chockies alone, you and my daughter would be buds! lol She didn't like the CR McFlurry either.[DOUBLEPOST=1414839406][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is my winner....I get the 100% more fat one because I am "a fully grown 90 kilo man" *cries*

View attachment 44868

*whisper" I make turkish delight icecream too. :D

I was pissed off when they discontinued it as well as it is ULTIMATE nomnom. (hence having to make it now)

I don't like twix but I don't like milk chocolate. Crap though, if it were based on love on chockies alone, you and my daughter would be buds! lol She didn't like the CR McFlurry either.

She sounds like my soul sister! We must meet.

It was a sad day with the ice cream. How do you make yours? I have an ice cream maker but it never occurred to me to try and replicate the magic.

Are these still around?

Golden%20Rough.JPG

I remember my dad buying them for me in secret when I was a kid, they were so tasty.

Back