Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Thanks guys. I was a bit hesitant to post it at first because a small part of me was thinking I was crazy and that I was the only one who thought she was actually very bright so I'm happy that's not the case :)
Unfortunately, it's also pretty safe to say that most people who DON'T think you are crazy and that Jade IS pretty bright already post primarily in this thread and not the other one, and they do so because that is NOT an accepted opinion outside of this thread. So while I doubt you changed any opinions, hopefully you feel better knowing you have spoken for all of us here!

The saddest part about the repeated comments about Jade's intelligence is that it's clear that she believes herself to be lacking in that area, yet in many ways it's her own lack of confidence that trips her up more than anything. She fears being unable to compete on an intellectual level so she doesn't even try. Watch the snake video of her and see how every time BB asks a question, her immediate response is "I have no idea" as if there is no way she will ever know the answer, even as he's giving her the possible choices, yet every time she KNOWS the answer. In some ways, the pressure of keeping Heidi calm took the focus off of Jade in answering the questions, so she didn't go into self-defeat mode and instead answered quickly and confidently. It really was a shining moment for her!

Jade is at North Narrabeen beach, with mates - my old stomping ground! I spent so many summer days at that beach when I was younger :)

(who lives on the Northern Beahes??)

She also didn't post a photo of the "mates" she is with. Hmmm, I wonder who??
hehehe...I wonder if she's gotten sneakier and is posting the picture AFTER she's already been there instead of before so no one tries to stalk her and see her "mates".

I wish her mates would post pics of her even if she won't post pics of him...I mean THEM! ;)

hehehe...I wonder if she's gotten sneakier and is posting the picture AFTER she's already been there instead of before so no one tries to stalk her and see her "mates".

I wish her mates would post pics of her even if she won't post pics of him...I mean THEM! ;)

I am wishing a fan that is at the beach posts a photo of Jade with her "mates". I would be more surprised if he is not there with her. Isn't Narrabeen his territory.

Unfortunately, it's also pretty safe to say that most people who DON'T think you are crazy and that Jade IS pretty bright already post primarily in this thread and not the other one, and they do so because that is NOT an accepted opinion outside of this thread. So while I doubt you changed any opinions, hopefully you feel better knowing you have spoken for all of us here!

The saddest part about the repeated comments about Jade's intelligence is that it's clear that she believes herself to be lacking in that area, yet in many ways it's her own lack of confidence that trips her up more than anything. She fears being unable to compete on an intellectual level so she doesn't even try. Watch the snake video of her and see how every time BB asks a question, her immediate response is "I have no idea" as if there is no way she will ever know the answer, even as he's giving her the possible choices, yet every time she KNOWS the answer. In some ways, the pressure of keeping Heidi calm took the focus off of Jade in answering the questions, so she didn't go into self-defeat mode and instead answered quickly and confidently. It really was a shining moment for her!

Yeah, I never intended to change anyone's opinion, however more just to give an awareness that not everyone agreed with the "Jade's stupid" cracks that a couple of people here throw around here constantly. I never usually bother to say anything but the intelligence thing really grinds my gears, because like you said it's such a sore spot and source of insecurity for her. I also know from experience with my friend that 100% of that insecurity would have come from growing up dyslexic.

Jade is at North Narrabeen beach, with mates - my old stomping ground! I spent so many summer days at that beach when I was younger :)

(who lives on the Northern Beahes??)

I am wishing a fan that is at the beach posts a photo of Jade with her "mates". I would be more surprised if he is not there with her. Isn't Narrabeen his territory.

Okay I'm on it. They'll probably be gone but we're on our way to the beach anyway. I'll just change which one we were going to lol.

In all reality, there's an equally good chance he's not there, because he could be otherwise occupied given his focus on his professional goals. There is a huge possibility that she's actually there with friends who wish not to have their image in a swimsuit splashed across a few thousand twitter feeds and that's all there is to her only posting a picture of the beach.

But damn, I would love it if some enterprising stalkers took a trip to the beach right now!

jadealbany
49 minutes ago · North Narrabeen Beach
Beach day with mates then of to the gym. Aussie summer :) #summer #beach

2673249c7b3111e3b1f6124be0137d7c_8.jpg

Wow, CH may be at Narrabeen Lakes now with his mates. I do hope he is with Jade now.
He has just liked this photo on instagram [MENTION=34604]Big[/MENTION]kevau: @Narrabeen Lakes with his name tagged on

Man I feel better now after having a rant in the other thread. I let a lot of stuff slide here but the cracks at Jade's intelligence have never sat well with me, never.

I've just read your posting in the other thread and I wholeheartedly agree with you....well said [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION].

Okay I'm on it. They'll probably be gone but we're on our way to the beach anyway. I'll just change which one we were going to lol.

O you are a Super Duper Star!Good luck [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION]......this is getting exciting!

Thanks [MENTION=37302]BBAU00[/MENTION] and [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION] for everything. Hope we get a CH sighting soon!

Sorry guys, have searched around the beach and no spotting, not surprising considering I made the other half drive 40 minutes to get up there lol. On the plus side I have discovered a very nice beach and didn't have to fight for one tiny piece of sand like we would have at Bondi today aha.

Sorry guys, have searched around the beach and no spotting, not surprising considering I made the other half drive 40 minutes to get up there lol. On the plus side I have discovered a very nice beach and didn't have to fight for one tiny piece of sand like we would have at Bondi today aha.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy your day, such a great day for the beach today.

Drats! Nice work anyway! Enjoy!

Thanks for looking anyway [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION].Enjoy the beach dearie B-)

Enjoy your day Gemini. Don't feel like a gym session do you????

Back