Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Hi Everyone!
[MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION], so happy to see you again! Glade to know those adorable kitties are doing so well!
[MENTION=32172]Petaa![/MENTION] and [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION], hope you are having a great time on your vacations! I'm so jealous, but still so happy that my cyberfriends are traveling so I can live vicariously through you!
[MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION], it's fun that you got to meet a HM, and one you actually liked, which is always a plus. Sounds like a brief but exciting experience!
[MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=31440]gallagher[/MENTION], thanks for continuing to bring us the latest pics and info. You are rock stars!
[MENTION=30743]hughesy17[/MENTION] and [MENTION=36315]aurora[/MENTION], I have no idea why they make those hand signals. I understand so little of what these Lower sibs and their affiliates do.
[MENTION=35037]Drade 2013[/MENTION], I too wish we could have gotten pics of Jade with the butterfly cakes, rather than Ed, even though it was one of the nicer pics of him. Then again, I had to google to find out what butterfly cakes are in the first place. LOL.

As for Tahan, I think the reason she thinks everyone agrees with her is because BB allowed her and Tim to control narrative on the shows so when she watched them, all of her thoughts were played back to her with no contrasting opinion. So she's sure she's right, even if what appears to be happening now seems to contradict her image of Jade's relationship with Ed. Since she has no ability to see life from any perspective but her own, she's never going to wonder if what she THINKS is true actually IS true.

Anyway, nice to see so many people still posting and supporting Jade. I love this thread!

Yay [MENTION=35381]Gemini[/MENTION], glad you got to meet Tim !

Sun's out on the GC! View from our apartment:

1386991257250.jpg

jadealbany
2 minutes ago
Walking the Tan. There is actually sun :) #Melbourne #fitness #health

936e98e2647a11e393e012ab12ba7c2d_8.jpg

Oh dammit, she's at the Tan. I'm going to be there tomorrow having picnic with some friends, was going to be today but I have to go to Taylor Swift concert instead. Just missed her :(

I remember that hat in the house.
Please excuse my ignorance,is 'the tan' the name of the place /park?
O I love Taylor Swift!Enjoy the concert!

Please excuse my ignorance,is 'the tan' the name of the place /park?
O I love Taylor Swift!Enjoy the concert!

The tan is the Botanical Garden in Melbourne, everyone just shorten it to 'The Tan'.
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to it but a bit scared of the screaming teenage girls. I've seen some of her concert on youtube and they are very loud but she really put on a really good show.

The tan is the Botanical Garden in Melbourne , everyone just shorten it to 'The Tan'.
Thanks, I'm really looking forward to it but a bit scared of the screaming teenage girls. I've seen some of her concert on youtube and they are very loud but she really put on a really good show.

O really that's interesting cos we don't shorten the name here in Sydney.

The reviews for her concert are great so the screaming teens just adds to the auditory experience!!! :-D

O really that's interesting cos we don't shorten the name here in Sydney.

The reviews for her concert are great so the screaming teens just adds to the auditory experience!!! :-D

I'm not really sure how it came about. I think the Tan is really just the running/walking track there but you know how it goes some just use it instead of saying the Royal Botanic Gardens (too long!). lol

Yeah the concert should be interesting, it will probably be opposite to the one we went to earlier this year (Bryan Adams concert), we were one of the younger ones. I have a feeling I will be feeling old tonight. Will just have to keep reminding myself that mid-30's is not that old! Right? lol

The Botanical Garden's here is just the Botanical Gardens also. The Tan sounds more interesting. But why Tan? Seems a weird name for it, does it mean something?

Very good point about the daily shows. If Tahan is only watching them then of course she wont be getting the full story, we know from all our late nights complaining how bias the show was.

You know I have never met a housemate. :( The joys of living in the middle of nowhere lol

The Botanical Garden's here is just the Botanical Gardens also. The Tan sounds more interesting. But why Tan? Seems a weird name for it, does it mean something?

First time I've heard of it too, but pretty sure it just comes from 'tan' in Botanical.

I'm not really sure how it came about. I think the Tan is really just the running/walking track there but you know how it goes some just use it instead of saying the Royal Botanic Gardens (too long!). lol

Yeah the concert should be interesting, it will probably be opposite to the one we went to earlier this year (Bryan Adams concert), we were one of the younger ones. I have a feeling I will be feeling old tonight. Will just have to keep reminding myself that mid-30's is not that old! Right? lol

Not that old at all. :) ;)

The Tan Track - At the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne. Is a 3.827 km running track parallel to the perimeter fence of the Botanic Gardens. Officially termed - The Tan Track - as it has a surface of tan coloured stone aggregate and affectionately known as The Tan.
Originally served as a horse track for Melbournes well heeled, now frequented by joggers, professional footballers, running greats etc.

Hope this helps - Thanks Google.

The Tan Track - At the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne. Is a 3.827 km running track parallel to the perimeter fence of the Botanic Gardens. Officially termed - The Tan Track - as it has a surface of tan coloured stone aggregate and affectionately known as The Tan.
Originally served as a horse track for Melbournes well heeled, now frequented by joggers, professional footballers, running greats etc.

Hope this helps - Thanks Google.

Thanks [MENTION=32689]hawke[/MENTION] for that. O and of course Google is our friend.

Back