Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

That's a lovely picture of Jade !

Have a great time at Taylor Swift [MENTION=35037]Drade 2013[/MENTION]

And she still can't leave it alone... Far out, now even including Jade in the replies from her supporters...

https://mobile.twitter.com/TahnyLew

*You need to click on the 2nd post down, where she says Thank You!!! to see what she's saying thank you to... Why include Jade in the reply is my question, she'll never get a reply from her.

And she still can't leave it alone... Far out, now even including Jade in the replies from her supporters...

https://mobile.twitter.com/TahnyLew

*You need to click on the 2nd post down, where she says Thank You!!! to see what she's saying thank you to... Why include Jade in the reply is my question, she'll never get a reply from her.

Well it's obvious she wants to bring attention to the fact that someone supports her opinion even if that someone belongs to the 'tahan army'.

Well it's obvious she wants to bring attention to the fact that someone supports her opinion even if that someone belongs to the 'tahan army'.

The person Tahan is thanking is the person who constantly writes crap about Jade on her instagram - apasipika is a troll. Tahan removed a few other people involved in the conversation from her tweet, but kept Jade. Sorry Tahan, Jade is a bigger person than you

The person Tahan is thanking is the person who constantly writes crap about Jade on her instagram - apasipika is a troll. Tahan removed a few other people involved in the conversation from her tweet, but kept Jade. Sorry Tahan, Jade is a bigger person than you

I'm not sure how Twitter works really, but would Jade get some kind of notification that Tahan and others have mentioned her? I don't know why people would keep friends or followers or whatever on their list if they write such crap.

I'm not sure how Twitter works really, but would Jade get some kind of notification that Tahan and others have mentioned her? I don't know why people would keep friends or followers or whatever on their list if they write such crap.

Yes she would. But I think her care factor for Tahan's opinion and her petty opinions would be zero.
Don't know why she's trying to sway public opinion -voting's over.

Sorry Tahan, Jade is a bigger person than you
This says it all.

I haven't been paying attention to anything since the show finished, but it was pretty obvious from the 101 days they spent in the house who the bigger person was. Not surprised to see that nothing's changed :)

The Tan Track - At the Royal Botanic Gardens, Melbourne. Is a 3.827 km running track parallel to the perimeter fence of the Botanic Gardens. Officially termed - The Tan Track - as it has a surface of tan coloured stone aggregate and affectionately known as The Tan.
Originally served as a horse track for Melbournes well heeled, now frequented by joggers, professional footballers, running greats etc.

Hope this helps - Thanks Google.

Well there you go, a lot better explanation than what I had. lol

Tahan is fast becoming a troll herself.

Tahan is fast becoming a troll herself.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Tahan created the apasipika account just to bitch about Jade. She really doesn't seem to be doing much with her time since she left the house other than being bitter, being one of the two faces for a cheap skanky clothing company with one store and rubbishing other HM's.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Tahan created the apasipika account just to bitch about Jade. She really doesn't seem to be doing much with her time since she left the house other than being bitter, being one of the two faces for a cheap skanky clothing company with one store and rubbishing other HM's.

I just saw before that she is out with Estelle tonight. Not sure if I've missed something previous to this (I knew Drew's sister knew her) but did Tahan also know Estelle preBB or have they connected since? Seems like a very unlikely match to me...mainly because I can just imagine how Tahan would have behaved towards Stella had she been in BB12.

I just saw before that she is out with Estelle tonight. Not sure if I've missed something previous to this (I knew Drew's sister knew her) but did Tahan also know Estelle preBB or have they connected since? Seems like a very unlikely match to me...mainly because I can just imagine how Tahan would have behaved towards Stella had she been in BB12.

Supposedly they know each other somewhat. People were saying to Estelle on twitter when she would speak in support of Tahan that Tahan would have made fun of her if they shared the same house, but Estelle disagreed.

Supposedly they know each other somewhat. People were saying to Estelle on twitter when she would speak in support of Tahan that Tahan would have made fun of her if they shared the same house, but Estelle disagreed.

Really?! The mind boggles. I definitely think the SS and Jade, even Tully and Maddy would have been good to Estelle but probably not Mik, Boog or Jazz and absolutely not Heidi or Tahan.

Back