Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Good spot by the way with Nick's photo. Sounds like he didn't leave it up for long?

From Ed's photo it seemed like they spent the earlier part of the evening with his mates. Maybe they then went to the movies and he convinced her to go out afterwards? I had thought that he might tone down his partying while she was in town.

Wikepeadia is my friend -

Jam Factory is a shopping and entertainment centre, located in cosmopolitan Chapel Street, South Yarra, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia.[1] The centre contains a Village Cinemas complex (and Village Roadshow headquarters), Intencity arcade, fashion stores (Topshop, Urban by Target, Steve Madden, Tsubaki, Cue, and Rivers) and numerous cafés and restaurants (e.g. Lindt Chocolate Café, Healthy Appetite, Nando's, Papparazzi, Red Egg, Bar Trios, T.G.I. Friday's, Villa & Hut Kafe, China Bar Miyagi, and Boost Juice). The Jam Factory is owned by Challenger Financial Services.[1]

I've turned into an instagram stalker with this BB series -is Nick hiding something, or were the hashtags poking fun at Ed for maybe not joining the boys, and he deleted it because it could be misconstrued?

Jade and Ed both just liked things on instagram a couple of minutes apart

Yeah, I saw the Nick photo and figured it was him giving Ed crap for staying in with Jade.

But it's weird that it's since been deleted.

If Ed was at Motel with Nick and the boys maybe we'll see some pictures from their facebook. They should be uploading them soon.

Tahan has already liked this gem this morning:

♔ᗰᎥᔕᔕᗩᗰᗩИᎠᗩ♔ ‏@itsjustmeamanda 1h
[MENTION=5638]Mark[/MENTION]davis1518 @TahnyLew omg, did Jade move!!! Wow persistent isnt she. Agree with Mark, u got great personality Tahan,always kept it real✌️

Why is Tahan under the impression that Jade has moved to Vic?

It was inconsiderate of the person who saw Jade and Ed at the Jam Factory not to post a photo and give us more details! :p

Lol I guess they've worked out that's all they really need to sell BB for next year. Girls dancing in bikinis lol.

Haha...there's a fair bit of Tim, and also Ben's face - all you see of Jade is the dancing on the pool island thing with the other girls (no faces) and then her backside

Due to lack of updates, I shall speculate. I saw that a fan commented on a photo on Jade's instagram saying she had sent her a letter, and Jade said she would read it in a week when she got to check the po box. The photo and comment were 5 days ago, so maybe Jade flew back to Ballina/Sydney today, if not, she will probably go tomorrow. That does kill Tahan's theory though :p

As for Nick's photo that disappeared, I saw it as well. I assumed the #wheresed meant Ed wasn't there will them. Nick had posted several photos yesterday afternoon prior to the one with Jade in it, and it looked like he was at a pub with the dude with the glasses. I wonder if Nick came back because he thought it would be funny to "interrupt" them, as Jade looks a little "disheveled" in the photo

Jade has been quiet with her twitter account today - either her and Ed had not post their twitter account.
Jade would have post on her twitter account if she is going back to Sydney for Christmas with her family.

Hope everything is OK with Jade and Ed.

Due to lack of updates, I shall speculate. I saw that a fan commented on a photo on Jade's instagram saying she had sent her a letter, and Jade said she would read it in a week when she got to check the po box. The photo and comment were 5 days ago, so maybe Jade flew back to Ballina/Sydney today, if not, she will probably go tomorrow. That does kill Tahan's theory though :p

As for Nick's photo that disappeared, I saw it as well. I assumed the #wheresed meant Ed wasn't there will them. Nick had posted several photos yesterday afternoon prior to the one with Jade in it, and it looked like he was at a pub with the dude with the glasses. I wonder if Nick came back because he thought it would be funny to "interrupt" them, as Jade looks a little "disheveled" in the photo

I don't think that photo was taken at Ed's place - they don't have those chairs and their kitchen cupboards are different (how sad that I noticed that?)

You may be right about when Jade is going home, but I also wonder if the lack of updates is due to the comments on Jade's photos over the last few days, as well as comments about Jade on both Ed's FB and Jade's FB lately. They have been pretty feral. Also, maybe the fact that Tahan has now chosen to start following Jade on instagram, coupled with her interview and twitter comments about Jade having moved to Vic, have just made them both think twice about updating for the moment.

Love this one from one of Tahan's twitter people (added yesterday or last night, I think) -
[MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany what happens if Ed falls in love with someone that he really likes, and not someone who imposed and chased after him? Would you continue to cling onto him disregarding his feelings for the other girl? Fact is you were persistent, hard not to like determined woman, even if it looked stalkerish. #justsaying #myopinion

[MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] Good detective work re the PO Box! I was expecting some touristy shots from this trip, St Kilda beach at least? Why has Ed gotten all social media shy all of a sudden? Also, it seems that only one fan has spotted them and posted a pic this week.

Good detective work re the PO Box! [MENTION=33321]delcan[/MENTION] I was expecting some touristy shots from this trip, St Kilda beach at least? Why has Ed gotten all social media shy all of a sudden? Also, it seems that only one fan has spotted them and posted a pic this week.

There were 2 sightings of them at the cinema last night - but yeah, it's like they are blending well into the background

I don't think that photo was taken at Ed's place - they don't have those chairs and their kitchen cupboards are different (how sad that I noticed that?)

You may be right about when Jade is going home, but I also wonder if the lack of updates is due to the comments on Jade's photos over the last few days, as well as comments about Jade on both Ed's FB and Jade's FB lately. They have been pretty feral. Also, maybe the fact that Tahan has now chosen to start following Jade on instagram, coupled with her interview and twitter comments about Jade having moved to Vic, have just made them both think twice about updating for the moment.

Love this one from one of Tahan's twitter people (added yesterday or last night, I think) -
[MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany what happens if Ed falls in love with someone that he really likes, and not someone who imposed and chased after him? Would you continue to cling onto him disregarding his feelings for the other girl? Fact is you were persistent, hard not to like determined woman, even if it looked stalkerish. #justsaying #myopinion

You might be right! I just assumed it was Ed's apartment - it looks more like a hotel room. So many questions.

That comment came from the apaspika or whatever her name is who I was talking about before - she sounds exactly like Tahan. She is "C" on twitter. The one Tahan thanked.

Back