Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

If Jade's interview in TV week comes out lst week of Jan,I might be able to get it on Sun midnight on the 29th dec.Anyway I'll check every Sunday from now on just in case it comes out earlier.

nicklower33
3 hours ago
Apparently they looked burnt in my last post...! They're not #butterflycakes #amazing Well done @jadealbany

2136635063e811e3a1b012ac658f7817_8.jpg

Cute. Very cute. #inlaws :)

Really, what is her issue? Is she still cut up about losing to Jade??
I always kinda thought she was into Ed, maybe its just adding more wood to the fire the fact they are together and happy. She said she is never getting married though, pretty sure Ed would never go for someone like her. Not sure how that is Jades fault lol

Really, what is her issue? Is she still cut up about losing to Jade??
I always kinda thought she was into Ed, maybe its just adding more wood to the fire the fact they are together and happy. She said she is never getting married though, pretty sure Ed would never go for someone like her. Not sure how that is Jades fault lol
I just don't know why she acts that way but I think it's just her natural self to be nasty or 'honest' as her fans call it. Why is that 'honesty' directed towards the girls and not the guys in bb?

What her fans are saying is that if she doesn't say those comments about Jade and Ed then she's not being true to herself.I don't understand why another person's relationship is her business to talk about publicly unless there's an ulterior motive behind it.

Last edited:
Sorry guys this is off topic but I just met Tim and felt the need to share LOL.

Anywho carry on ahahaha

Ooooo please do tell,there're no updates yet!!

WOW! Details please!

Not much to tell sorry lol. I got dragged to wet n wild today. I spotted the Channel 9 crew and was like "oooo I wonder what they're doing". Then I spotted Tim and all of a sudden started fan-girling because for all my seasons watching BB I hadn't met a HM since like 2003. I also thought I saw on Twitter that he was in Melb so I was shocked seeing him back in Syd. I wasn't sure whether to approach him because he looked like he was working, but then I saw some other people approach him so I went for it lol. He's just a really nice guy and surprisingly down to earth which wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

Not much to tell sorry lol. I got dragged to wet n wild today. I spotted the Channel 9 crew and was like "oooo I wonder what they're doing". Then I spotted Tim and all of a sudden started fan-girling because for all my seasons watching BB I hadn't met a HM since like 2003. I also thought I saw on Twitter that he was in Melb so I was shocked seeing him back in Syd. I wasn't sure whether to approach him because he looked like he was working, but then I saw some other people approach him so I went for it lol. He's just a really nice guy and surprisingly down to earth which wasn't exactly what I was expecting.

Lucky you!!Have fun at Wet n Wild!! :)

Back