Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I just read the twitter convo... Why can't she leave it alone? I understand that she feels she needs to defend her opinion in that article but sticking the boot in with another couple of snidey comments...unnecessary.
Well it is tahan she isnt exactly one of our centuries great minds. No offense to her fans.

Hey [MENTION=31088]Insomniac[/MENTION] , have a wonderful time in GC.Hope the sun came out for you and [MENTION=32172]Petaa![/MENTION]

I just read the twitter convo... Why can't she leave it alone? I understand that she feels she needs to defend her opinion in that article but sticking the boot in with another couple of snidey comments...unnecessary.

Do you have the link? please...

Hi [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION] how's the family?Did you give away those adorable kittens?
I just came home,work has been hectic.
So glad you're back,just like old times. :)

Hi [MENTION=35199]Angel[/MENTION] how's the family?Did you give away those adorable kittens?
I just came home,work has been hectic.
So glad you're back,just like old times. :)

Yep, they went to their new home a few weekends ago. They will be coming back for holidays though. :)

We are all good, just super busy this time of year.

Thanks everyone for the welcome back. :)

I just went on Twitter, what is wrong with that girl? lol

That girl got issues. It's sad how some of them thinks she is so great for being so nasty.
So that Greg Miller is confronting her about her comments in theTV week article.
I can't believe that she is arrogant enough to think 99% of the population agrees with her.

So that Greg Miller is confronting her about her comments in theTV week article.
I can't believe that she is arrogant enough to think 99% of the population agrees with her.

hahaha...she pulled that one out of her arse. I bet 80% of the population don't even know her.

[MENTION=35037]Drade 2013[/MENTION], [MENTION=36255]claudiamrv19[/MENTION]. [MENTION=36315]aurora[/MENTION] - I just don't get why making up the stories Tahan has have earned her respect - she is claiming Jade has moved to live with Ed, even a 3 year old could see that is not the case.

[MENTION=35037]Drade 2013[/MENTION], [MENTION=36255]claudiamrv19[/MENTION]. [MENTION=36315]aurora[/MENTION] - I just don't get why making up the stories Tahan has have earned her respect - she is claiming Jade has moved to live with Ed, even a 3 year old could see that is not the case.

bahahaha. Is she mental?
I just don't understand why she should even care what Jade and Ed are doing. Is she jealous of them? It was really weird that it "upset" her that Ed and Jade was getting very close in the house. I really didn't understand why she would use the word "upset" at the time. Maybe she had a thing for Ed. lol I know they got along very well until towards the end when Jade and Ed started getting really close.

O but don't you see,by her logic Ed also moved interstate when he went to Ballina.So it's all good!! ;-)

O but don't you see,by her logic Ed also moved interstate when he went to Ballina.So it's all good!! ;-)

Lol, by Tahan's logic, Jade clearly employed several shape shifters to move Ed from Melbourne to Ballina against his will.

Back