Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I think they want to have more time together in private.

Can't blame them for that - every time they pop out someone's wanting their picture taken lol
As good as it is for us to get updates, privacy would be good for them.

Perfect, thanks. :)

Jade and Ed visited Mr Clooney- They went to Ballina to see her family - Now in Noosa meeting with Ed's Mum. Had dinner tonight with Matt (BB) and his girlfriend Em.
Is that too short. Ed has posted lots of Pics on his instagram.

Have there been any reports of JadEd being seen kissing or cuddling? The photos are leaving too much to the imagination! Reports everywhere are that they are "friends"... but what do the insiders know?

Have there been any reports of JadEd being seen kissing or cuddling? The photos are leaving too much to the imagination! Reports everywhere are that they are "friends"... but what do the insiders know?

A girl who had a photo taken with them on the beach yesterday was aked by her friends whether E & J were together. The girl said "it seems so". No idea what exactly that means or what it is based on

Can't blame them for that - every time they pop out someone's wanting their picture taken lol
As good as it is for us to get updates, privacy would be good for them.

Having lunch now, so popped in here for new updates.O well I guess they might want some privacy today .
I wonder when they're leaving for Sydney? It would be nice to be able to see Jade in person this time.If the Arias is next Sunday,what events /work are lined up next for Jade ?

Back