Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

maybe it's like in the house where the HMs would complain about their pda and their cuddles and looks and winks and we all sat around goin "WTF? When is this happening?"

Haha or maybe they're mistaking Jade wrapping herself all over Ed as being "coupley"... Sorry lovers.. I refrained from saying Jadaconda though!!

Haha or maybe they're mistaking Jade wrapping herself all over Ed as being "coupley"... Sorry lovers.. I refrained from saying Jadaconda though!!

What a strange thing to say. Your negative obsession with the poor couple is very transparent. You may need to step away from the keyboard...breath in...breath out. Now go out and get some fresh air. :eek:

What a strange thing to say. Your negative obsession with the poor couple is very transparent. You may need to step away from the keyboard...breath in...breath out. Now go out and get some fresh air. :eek:

They're just trying to get a rise out of us haha

Hello guysss, i've been quiet for so long! I've been checking when I can though :) I enjoyed all the pics over the last few days! I need more

Haha hellooo :) I've definitely been lurking around but haven't been reading everything completely. I mostly just check twitter and instagram now

Poor Jade, she's obviously been reading all the awful comments on the photo Ed took of her lying on the beach and has thanked those who supported her. I can see why they'd be reluctant to post photos in the future.

cga7vNw.jpg

edjlower
6 minutes ago
New job, Chauffeur driver. Killing it #noosa #driving #backseatdriver #lastnight [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany

Thanks Ed

Back