Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Poor Jade, she's obviously been reading all the awful comments on the photo Ed took of her lying on the beach and has thanked those who supported her. I can see why they'd be reluctant to post photos in the future.

I don´t think she´s upset for read those comments. In fact, she shows more elegance thanking to the people who are defending her than replying the nasty comments. And i guess she knows a lot of people love her but at the same time she always gonna have haters. I think she´s really aware of this and I don´t see the nasty comments as an impediment to post pictures of her in the future. :)

But yes, it´s annoying reading some comments.

Anybody see the picture when it was posted and start counting the minutes until someone posts "Look, Ed doesn't even want Jade to sit next to him, he's putting her in the back seat!"

Just me? :rolleyes::p

Anybody see the picture when it was posted and start counting the minutes until someone posts "Look, Ed doesn't even want Jade to sit next to him, he's putting her in the back seat!"

Just me? :rolleyes::p

Not just you. Saw the picture and thought yep, I bet someone will make that comment and l could probably name the person (not on this thread)

cga7vNw.jpg

edjlower
6 minutes ago
New job, Chauffeur driver. Killing it #noosa #driving #backseatdriver #lastnight [MENTION=35880]Jade[/MENTION]albany

Thanks Ed

Seriously Ed, don't want to see your tongue anymore. Shut it.

Not just you. Saw the picture and thought yep, I bet someone will make that comment and l could probably name the person (not on this thread)

Hahaha Actually there are probably a couple of persons who inhabit nearby threads that would say something like that.

http://instagram.com/p/hK6AkSL_vE/#

jadealbany
2 minutes ago
Eds taking me on a walk in noosa national park :) @edjlower so beautiful!!!

That video is so awesome! The view of that sunset makes me soooooo jealous. I never want to do another 20 hour plane ride in my life, but man, I may have to suck it up just for the chance to visit such a beautiful country!

This also seems like the most personal comment Jade has made about Ed in quite a while. Very sweet, all of it.

Not much happening this morning :(

On Heidi and Jas - nah, still can't stand either of them. Would be happy never to see either of them again.

PS I don't understand Jas and her bright lipstick thing. I hate those stick lipstick things. I haven't used one in YEARS. I only ever wear lipgloss or tinted lipgloss now because the others either a)wear off quickly b)dry your lips out or c)get on your teeth.
What do other women wear? Do you wear lipstick?

She might wear the lippy for work and feel naked without it... I find it difficult to wear those colours because they 'bleed' and look like crap if you don't touch up regularly.

Back