Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I have been so super busy. I know I have missed heaps of really interesting stuff. Anything super exciting I need to know about without fishing through 4 days of twitter and posts? lol

Jade and Ed visited Mr Clooney- They went to Ballina to see her family - Now in Noosa meeting with Ed's Mum. Had dinner tonight with Matt (BB) and his girlfriend Em.
Is that too short. Ed has posted lots of Pics on his instagram.

I prefer to wipe both Jas and Heidi from my consciousness...

I don't mind Jas. I think Jade and her had a massive misunderstanding or just petty jealousy thing got in the way. Its completely normal to not jell with some ppl. It doesn't mean that u disliked them or anything. I have actually forgiven Jas for gossiping against Our Lady Jadey :)...Time and Distance makes a lot of small things bearable.

As for Heidi - The OGRE faced- jealous- witch should be hanged :)

Same, looks gorgeous. I'm planning an Aus trip soon, that's defo going to be a stop.

Same here. Next vacation will definitely be AUSTRALIA!!!...Never heard of Noosa until Ed/Jade went there but it sure looks like a not miss destination. Actually never gave Australia a thought before Big Brother Aus and now I am in love with the whole country. Shocker !

I don't mind Jas. I think Jade and her had a massive misunderstanding or just petty jealousy thing got in the way. Its completely normal to not jell with some ppl. It doesn't mean that u disliked them or anything. I have actually forgiven Jas for gossiping against Our Lady Jadey :)...Time and Distance makes a lot of small things bearable.

As for Heidi - The OGRE faced- jealous- witch should be hanged :)

True - but I also just dislike her personality, quite apart from how she treated Jade. Several of the HM (eg Ben, Drew, Tim) didn't like her either. Just not my type of person - but Heidi is just repulsive (and while I don't condone hanging - public or otherwise - I can see merit in your suggestion lol)

Not much happening this morning :(

On Heidi and Jas - nah, still can't stand either of them. Would be happy never to see either of them again.

PS I don't understand Jas and her bright lipstick thing. I hate those stick lipstick things. I haven't used one in YEARS. I only ever wear lipgloss or tinted lipgloss now because the others either a)wear off quickly b)dry your lips out or c)get on your teeth.
What do other women wear? Do you wear lipstick?

Not much happening this morning :(

On Heidi and Jas - nah, still can't stand either of them. Would be happy never to see either of them again.

PS I don't understand Jas and her bright lipstick thing. I hate those stick lipstick things. I haven't used one in YEARS. I only ever wear lipgloss or tinted lipgloss now because the others either a)wear off quickly b)dry your lips out or c)get on your teeth.
What do other women wear? Do you wear lipstick?

I never wear anything (apart from the occasonal bit of chapstcik when needed). I like to think I need no artificial enhancement, but really i'm just beyond help!

I never wear anything (apart from the occasonal bit of chapstcik when needed). I like to think I need no artificial enhancement, but really i'm just beyond help!

I have a habit of biting on my bottom lip when I'm thinking lol so if I wore that bright lipstick it would end up smeared all over my face. And I usually wear mascara because my eyelashes are light coloured but apart from that nothing (except moisturiser). My skin is sensitive so too much crap on it makes it break out like a teenager. Plus I'm usually running late in the mornings so who can be bothered spending all that time slapping stuff on when there's nobody I want to impress at work anyway haha.

tR35jaQ.jpg

Another pic from last night from Matt.

About 2 hours ago someone said they walked past Jade and Ed on the beach??
Neither have been on instagram liking things, this is unusual lol

haha. Funny one smurfette.
Most of the time just chapstick especially during winter. When I go out then lipgloss or lipsticks but I never wear those bright colours that she does.

Maybe they had a long night last night hahah prob still sleeping in! Ed comes bak to melb tommorow. Nooo I like my jade Ed updates haha!! So glad they had some time together in noosa!! So happy for them!! Hopefully we so get some more updates today!!

Back