Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

I might as well just say it, i think both of the brothers may have graced us with their presence last night. There were a couple of new posters last night with interesting insight.

I'm not gonna argue with your suggestion

(But if Ed pops up and ruins my cricket enjoyment over the weekend I will be one pissed-off little smurf! We're already up pooh creek)

It would be quite funny if Ed read this forum to see the reaction of bitter disappointment we have when he 'graces' Jade with his presence!

NOOO!!!!!
So the sisters are the 3rd wheel this time. Maybe this is why he saw them earlier to beg them to join them tonight. lol

Or to get them to arrange the dinner so jade would go? She really isn't seeming desperate anymore. Maybe she has backed off - she did say she wouldn't pursue him outside the house, and there isn't anything to indicate that she has

Honestly I'm not surprised. It would be strange for them not to meet up if they ARE friends and seeing how it goes like he said.

In the end just because we think we know what may be going on, or what's not going on, we don't. In reality, they probably know exactly where they stand and just choose not to enlighten us, which is perfectly within their rights (although annoying to us nosy but well- meaning stalkers lol )

Haha, really? What gave you that idea?? That actually makes me lol. Not at you by the way, just the idea of [MENTION=34045]Miiiiike[/MENTION] coming across as a female.

Because he sent me a really nice message to ask if I was ok and was really nice to be. It was a very sweet thing to do and honestly because my hubby its been a while since I met a good guy. :p

Honestly I'm not surprised. It would be strange for them not to meet up if they ARE friends and seeing how it goes like he said.

In the end just because we think we know what may be going on, or what's not going on, we don't. In reality, they probably know exactly where they stand and just choose not to enlighten us, which is perfectly within their rights (although annoying to us nosy but well- meaning stalkers lol )

There is no place for reason and logical thought in the Jade Speculation Thread!!

Or to get them to arrange the dinner so jade would go? She really isn't seeming desperate anymore. Maybe she has backed off - she did say she wouldn't pursue him outside the house, and there isn't anything to indicate that she has

It could be it's in his MO to reel her back in when she seems as not as interested in him. GRRRR!!!
I'm starting to really despise him now.

If it was them in here last night then I'd like to thank them for sending us down the right speculation path lol . More of it!

NOOO!!!!!
So the sisters are the 3rd wheel this time. Maybe this is why he saw them earlier to beg them to join them tonight. lol
Well Jade had said before she left home that she was planning to see them, so, if anything, they may have invited Ed when they ran into him.

Obviously, she has no desire to publicize his attendance, given that she didn't include him in her pic.

Back