Skip to main content

Jade 2013 Appreciation thread

Hahaha well said! :p I completely agree. I think a lot of the people in that house should focus less on her and on themselves. She hasn't really done anything bad and she doesn't gossip about anyone yet they all gossip about her. I do think Ed doesn't seem to be into it and that she should step back just so that she develops in the house in her own right but hey it's entertaining anyway

Completely agree I find it so entertaining and I do feel bad for her because I can see that she does try hard. IT IS THE ONLY ENTERTAINING THING GOING ON IN THE HOUSE RIGHT NOW! I was at first a massive fan of JADED but after realising how much of a bore Ed is I realised that 'Mr Perfect' isn't so perfect after all. I hate the fact that he has just been playing safe this whole time and it really bothers me. I hope people like him and Jazz get nominated tonight.
But I still wouldn't mind if Ed and Jade got together :3

Shitsake...Tully will be in Safehouse with Drew and Jade will be in Halfway Hell. Shitit.

Shitsake...Tully will be in Safehouse with Drew and Jade will be in Halfway Hell. Shitit.

hahaha snort snort i love it....although it's only for one night...tully needs to get a move on (puke i don't want a drully situation but do want to see the cat amongst the pigeons so it might be worth it)

Love jade and drew! Seeing ppl nominating her this week I'm shattered

All need to vote to save without splitting votes. She must be saved!~ A lot of people are not liking Tahan,, wonder what edits will be like for her and Jade both.

All need to vote to save without splitting votes. She must be saved!~ A lot of people are not liking Tahan,, wonder what edits will be like for her and Jade both.
A lot of dislike for Jazz too - which tbh I'm glad because I find her to be so dull. What she did to Jade on Xavier's birthday was just plain mean and if you notice her in the house she is really starting to show her ugly true colours. It's time to go.....

A lot of dislike for Jazz too - which tbh I'm glad because I find her to be so dull. What she did to Jade on Xavier's birthday was just plain mean and if you notice her in the house she is really starting to show her ugly true colours. It's time to go.....

Was just rewatching Jades' nom. Sulky smiles after Jade enters the HWH.

I'll go back and watch Xav's party. .... OH!!!!!!!!! That yes! that was awkward!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could not agree more! I'm not a big fan of Jade but there's parts there that are interesting and I like her more than Jazz or Heidi cause they are so boring so hope she can stay a bit longer

Was just rewatching Jades' nom. Sulky smiles after Jade enters the HWH.

I'll go back and watch Xav's party. .... OH!!!!!!!!! That yes! that was awkward!

Stupid Sulky. I will be voting madly for Jade this week. Thank God that wall is coming down, forgot about that.

Stupid Sulky. I will be voting madly for Jade this week. Thank God that wall is coming down, forgot about that.

AS your Tennessee, USA counterpart to this drama, I wish you and Jade well on the upcoming battle. Victory must be obtained!!! Sending ESP Votes and Strength your way~ <3 ;)
I leave you both with these last thoughts before you face off with the Dark Sullk....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYq8C6ER5qo
(a girl who the country loved, had a whole lot of guys and won many battles before it turned sour)

AS your Tennessee, USA counterpart to this drama, I wish you and Jade well on the upcoming battle. Victory must be obtained!!! Sending ESP Votes and Strength your way~ <3 ;)
I leave you both with these last thoughts before you face off with the Dark Sullk....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYq8C6ER5qo
(a girl who the country loved, had a whole lot of guys and won many battles before it turned sour)

Bless you, Hope4Rain. You give me hope indeed! The force is strong in you. This padawan has much to learn from your positivity! :p

Bless you, Hope4Rain. You give me hope indeed! The force is strong in you. This padawan has much to learn from your positivity! :p

Awe... blessed be the positivity, for it lives within us all!~

Back