Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

Has Katie cupcakes been ruled out? or have we just assumed as she has been out for a while and hasn't returned it isn't her?

I don't think it's Cat - and even if she was... She'll prolly never admit it on here coz of all the cat hate.

Its already been mentioned but of what I remember she was an Estelle fan. I remember from the Estelle appreciation page that some of us gave out our twitter name out. Cannot remember if Camerashy also did or not. Sorry guys, limited data left on my phone to go looking through all the pages and no home internet. But if you want to go looking go ahead. I don't think Camerashy did share it but could have.

I am about 4% certain that cs1 is one of @derspatz 's relatives

heh.

... and how sure are you that this ISN'T a picture of cs1 ?

thecode.jpg

picture is a screen capture of a scene from a six part Oz tax payer funded drama series called "The Code" which is currently available on iView

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
This has been one of my favourite threads to watch this year. I haven't contributed since I really didn't know CS1 at all but I do love me a good mystery!

I really don't believe it's a HM and I do really hope this lass is alright. Maybe she realised BB was turning to shit and switched off just in time to miss it's final year with ch9 (I hope)

afaic cs1 is a sockpuppet too hard to maintain during an actual BB season.

regarDS

Reactions: Tee
Honestly, I'd almost rather her be abducted by aliens than she turn out to be Cat. At least with the aliens she'll eventually come back with some good stories to tell. Cat however...
I don't think Cats a bad person, she has made some shitty decisions but I don't consider her to be bad

Back