Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

A theory: one of the sisters is CS1 but dropped that nic to join as an identified relative. Everyone expects family to support a HM and it is more honest to say exactly who you are when your loved one is in the house. Once the show is over, you could reappear as your original nic and just say you'd been away. If CS1 came out and said she was a relative, we would prob not post anything critical of Dave out of respect for our poster friend. All posters are generally respectful of a family member who comes on here, and it doesn't seem like they are touting on behalf of the HM. Sooooo could one of the sisters be CS1?

Ok, just reread that. Sounds lame. Cat gif please @delcan

cat_gifs_that_make_all_other_cat_gifs_look_lame_02.gif

Yep, that's the one. I can't remember if CS loved Dougal because they thought he was attractive though or because they just thought he was a cool guy.

Hope Dave fans don't take this the wrong way but Dave is far too blunt for cs1 to be him. :p

cs1 tended to be very sensitive and diplomatic in her posts, rarely (if ever) saying anything that could be interpreted as confrontational. :angelic:

And I'm fairly certain that cs1 was female because 'she' was never shy in letting everybody know about her taste in men. Dave is straight, right? lol

So CS is EVIL.

She did have terrible taste in sport teams, that was her one obvious flaw. :p

Hope Dave fans don't take this the wrong way but Dave is far too blunt for cs1 to be him. :p

cs1 tended to be very sensitive and diplomatic in her posts, rarely (if ever) saying anything that could be interpreted as confrontational. :angelic:

And I'm fairly certain that cs1 was female because 'she' was never shy in letting everybody know about her taste in men. Dave is straight, right? lol
I agree with you (which is rare lol). That's why I think maybe CS1 may not actually be a HM but could be a relative, female, with ugly jewellery and questionable taste in football teams. This is like a game of Guess Who. Does CS1 wear glasses?

Both his sisters are on here and use the Dave Appreciation Thread......... are you not familiar with that thread?

cat_gifs_that_make_all_other_cat_gifs_look_lame_08.gif

Because that is where are the awesome peeps hang out.

h0A03E729
I have read bits of it but will have to do some serious lurking. If there are cat gifs in there I will def read. Awesomeness is always good so I should enjoy it.

She did have terrible taste in sport teams, that was her one obvious flaw. :p

Okay good, I was starting to think I must have been the only one that was positive CS was attracted to men. I've started to question everything now though...

Back