Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

I think if I was a HM would be fairly easily recognisable - I'd be the one bitching about how hideous Skye's make up is, how much I hope none of the other HM's end up as massive wankers like Ed and Drew from last year and my reactions would be followed by "insert cat gif"

247.gif

This post reminded me of Lawson. His magic is as hideous as Skye's make-up....he's an even bigger wanker than Ed and Drew...and he has/or will be inserting into Cat's gif... :sneaky:

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

THIS.... I don't know how to paste the actual post.

Tell me I'm fkn mad looking for it! Searched 'wife'.
Good find. CS1 could be unmarried male, or unmarried female I guess, but David could be a possibility. A reference to having ugly jewellery keeps coming back to me and that seems to be more a female comment. Still confused but just don't want Cat to be our missing poster.

Ohhh that's so interesting. I just thought I could vaguely recall them appreciating the attractiveness of Drew and a few other males so I always assumed they were either female or a gay male. I might have misinterpreted the signs or am thinking of someone else though...
Was CS1 the poster who always loved Dougal? I remember someone getting excited every time a pic of him popped up.

Good find. CS1 could be unmarried male, or unmarried female I guess, but David could be a possibility. A reference to having ugly jewellery keeps coming back to me and that seems to be more a female comment. Still confused but just don't want Cat to be our missing poster.
Would ugly jewellery include hoop earrings?! Lol...

If CS is Cat..... I hope she can let someone know. Does Cat say 'would of'... ? Shit, Travie does.

CS always used 'would of' instead of 'would HAVE'.

A theory: one of the sisters is CS1 but dropped that nic to join as an identified relative. Everyone expects family to support a HM and it is more honest to say exactly who you are when your loved one is in the house. Once the show is over, you could reappear as your original nic and just say you'd been away. If CS1 came out and said she was a relative, we would prob not post anything critical of Dave out of respect for our poster friend. All posters are generally respectful of a family member who comes on here, and it doesn't seem like they are touting on behalf of the HM. Sooooo could one of the sisters be CS1?

Ok, just reread that. Sounds lame. Cat gif please @delcan

A theory: one of the sisters is CS1 but dropped that nic to join as an identified relative. Everyone expects family to support a HM and it is more honest to say exactly who you are when your loved one is in the house. Once the show is over, you could reappear as your original nic and just say you'd been away. If CS1 came out and said she was a relative, we would prob not post anything critical of Dave out of respect for our poster friend. All posters are generally respectful of a family member who comes on here, and it doesn't seem like they are touting on behalf of the HM. Sooooo could one of the sisters be CS1?

Interesting theory - I have nothing to refute it. Dave's sisters seem like rippa gewls so they could be CS1. Maybe we should ask them how the feel about Teddy? Or Conchita Wurst? If they mention Phenis, they are certainly CS1

Ok, just reread that. Sounds lame. Cat gif please @delcan
Haha... Have some faith in your bloody conspiracies, Will!!! Lol...

Interesting theory - I have nothing to refute it. Dave's sisters seem like rippa gewls so they could be CS1. Maybe we should ask them how the feel about Teddy? Or Conchita Wurst? If they mention Phenis, they are certainly CS1
Hahaha. What name does Dave's sister use in here, I may read tomorrow.

Conchita...with the BEARD???!

Back