Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

Ummm... They aren't allowed access to internet losers

Go back to America yank lover, clap clap for the retard

No I have a life haha ur boring

tumblr_lrmpqhNjp21r1thdeo1_500.gif

Well someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and yesterday..... @bewitched take a chill pill, there is no need to make enemies already. You've only been here for like 3 days..... Plenty of time for that kind of stuff later. ;)

Happy posting.

Reactions: Bae
I know, I'm new here but I don't understand the vitriol being spewed by bewitched in a WHERE ARE YOU, WE MISS YOU thread. Clearly there are anger issues as well as pent up prejudices against Americans and who knows who else. Start a thread and lash out at everyone if that's what makes you happy. Otherwise, I would respectfully say - STFU and have some respect for others here. My Gran says if you don't have something nice to say about someone don't say anything at all.
Am I going to get banned now for that?? :nailbiting:

That over with I have been watching with interest to find out where CS is! Who CS is! Someone please unravel this mystery! And I dont even know her/him, I'm just curiouser and curiouser!

can't we all just get along?

Now that 9 has officially announced that the 4 intruders are indeed, people, it will be a breath of fresh bloody AIR to sus them out!

Of course, with the presumption that CS1 is, in fact, a HM... Maybe she has simply shut down social media, including the forum, in the hope of going in as an intruder. I imagine that any of the hopefuls would be crazy to jeopardise their chances of getting the call up by interacting and possibly letting something slip. However, this doesn't mean that they can't READ what is on here... They haven't been in lock down.

This has reawakened my interest in the show!!

Then there's the nasty business of CS1 possibly being Cat..... If she is, there's going to be a serious fkn INTERVENTION happening on here!!! Lol...

Back