Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

I am NOT Lawson. I don't cry on cue for cameras or have a stalker.

Certainly wasn't implying that! But...let's see...Lawson lets power go to his head...and is a little bitch without it, has no regard to the consequences of his actions, likes to laugh at the expense of others...and thinks he is the king when he isn't. He has some commonalities with your avatar... ;)

Does anyone know when camerashy1's birthday is? I only did a quick search but it doesn't seem like they posted about it, but if anyone knew we could check out when each HM has their birthday (on social media or other housemates wishing them happy birthday or whatever) and eventually have more of a clue if camerashy1 is indeed one of this year's HMs but just doesn't want to say it

Last edited:
he's (Lawson) an even bigger wanker than Ed
51cf138838443759fcc3d5e2fc05774b803469a9999ebafac2c7578a07985dc6.jpg

You honestly think cheating is worse than 'leading' a girl on? O_O
I didn't dislike Ed because of that, there was numerous reasons why I thought Ed was a pretty terrible person. Lawson is a bad person in relation to the cheating saga, but aside from that, he's not a terrible person.

Sorry don't really read this thread but now that Sandra has said it isn't her do you guys have a different theory?

Does anyone know when camerashy1's birthday is? I only did a quick search but it doesn't seem like they posted about it, but if anyone knew we could check out when each HM has their birthday (on social media or other housemates wishing them happy birthday or whatever) and eventually have more of a clue if camerashy1 is indeed one of this year's HMs but just doesn't want to say it
I thought camerashy once spoke about star signs and what not... I will look it up and see whether there were clues there

I didn't dislike Ed because of that, there was numerous reasons why I thought Ed was a pretty terrible person. Lawson is a bad person in relation to the cheating saga, but aside from that, he's not a terrible person.
Ed was a bit in love with himself, what with all the female attention showered on him constantly I can hardly blame him for it going to his head and thinking he's god's gift to women. I can deal with that in a guy to some extent (as a straight guy his looks have no effect on me), it doesn't really bother me all that much. As long as he's down to earth in interactions with straight males (which I thought he was), it's neither her nor there as far as I'm concerned.

Lawson though strikes as a complete utter goofy douche bag, who even takes issue with people who do point out that he's indeed a huge weird dork (Cat in the bathtub).

But whatever your opinion is your opinion, mine just happens to differ.

I could be reading too much into it, or someone else might have pointed this out, but in CS1's signature "13 better not be unlucky this year" - Sydney auditions were 12 and 13 April. Just throwing it out there.
CS1 sig is in reference to me. I choose 13 for the HMs sweepstakes this year and last year the motto for BB was something about 13 being unlucky...... then it was revealed that this years BB was only going to be 80 days and I go scared that there would only be 12 HMs...... CS1 and I had a conversation about this somewhere, she then put those 2 quotes of mine as her sig to have a bit of a laugh.

CS1 sig is in reference to me. I choose 13 for the HMs sweepstakes this year and last year the motto for BB was something about 13 being unlucky...... then it was revealed that this years BB was only going to be 80 days and I go scared that there would only be 12 HMs...... CS1 and I had a conversation about this somewhere, she then put those 2 quotes of mine as her sig to have a bit of a laugh.

ah ok. thanks mate.

If it's anyone, it's Cat. Confirmed as not being Sandra or Priya. Skye can't hold an intellectual conversation.
I'm starting to think it might be Cat. A few people on here said they came on at weird hours, which would coincide with Cat working hospital shifts.

No way is it Skye.

Also don't think it's an intruder, they wouldn't have stopped posting when lockdown happened, they would have still lurked.

I'm starting to think it might be Cat. A few people on here said they came on at weird hours, which would coincide with Cat working hospital shifts.

No way is it Skye.

Also don't think it's an intruder, they wouldn't have stopped posting when lockdown happened, they would have still lurked.
Honestly, I'd almost rather her be abducted by aliens than she turn out to be Cat. At least with the aliens she'll eventually come back with some good stories to tell. Cat however...

Has Marina been ruled out? (i haven't read the entire thread)
I thought it could have been Marina going by two tops I've seen her wear. One to had the image of a camera hanging of the neck, I think it was a promo photo. And last week she wore a black top with Madonna's picture on it. Both had something to do with this forum. BB doesn't show her much so who knows if she had other tops with pictures that had something to do with bbb.
Another thing, not sure if I read right but could have got some posts mixed up but I read that Camerashy posted some PM's or something that said zzzz.
I could be wrong and I read that on a completely different post though.
When she came on as sleeping beauty I tried to find that post but couldn't find it.

Back