Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

It has already been ascertained that CS1 must be an original housemate. CS1 cannot be an intruder because otherwise she would have continued posting on this forum further into the BB season. I am, however, open to possible reasons why this line of reasoning may not be valid.

It has already been ascertained that CS1 must be an original housemate. CS1 cannot be an intruder because otherwise she would have continued posting on this forum further into the BB season. I am, however, open to possible reasons why this line of reasoning may not be valid.
Depends how long those 4 housemates have been in lockdown.

Seems a bit much to have kept them in lockdown for that long.

Unless there is a contract that says you can't post on any kind of social media or forum.

If she was told she was a back up to be an intruder of some sort she probably would have had pretty clear instructions not to discuss and if I was in her position I wouldn't risk it at all. I mean, we are all great but I wouldn't risk a chance in the BB house by talking to y'all.

Spock...let me start by saying welcome. (Glad to see you were found...just quietly) Logic is one of the many things missing in the search for the fabled CS1.
The theory in which CS1 could actually be an intruder has not been debunked, surely.

I put it to you, sir, that we are not blessed with adequate knowledge of the "mechanics" of lockdown, intruders or otherwise.

This is the pic CS posted -
image-jpg.37730

We need a close up of Lina's ears! Lol

Spock...let me start by saying welcome.

Thank you and salutations to yourself and all other members here.
I have, for a very long time, lurked anonymously on these forums.
You are all a very entertaining group of characters.
But now down to business:

I put it to you, sir, that we are not blessed with adequate knowledge of the "mechanics" of lockdown, intruders or otherwise.

In past and present Big Brothers, it was clear that the intruders have been watching the show before entering the house. They are instructed very clearly not to discuss what they have seen on the show with the housemates. One would imagine that a lockdown would involve depriving them of this knowledge.

Unless there is a contract that says you can't post on any kind of social media or forum.

This is what I imagine could be the only possibilty. It seems very improbable that they can watch BB on TV but not interact with the internet. Possible, but highly improbable.

But it is very true that we require more data to procede with this inquiry. I am not happy until we can completely rule out an intruder as CS1's identity. Does anyone have access to interviews with former intruders who may have described their lockdown experience?

Back