Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

This is the pic CS posted -
image-jpg.37730

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...mate-antics-2013.50808/page-1258#post-1849729

She/he also said they grew up in NZ.
"camerashy1 SWEEPA 10

crimmy said:
guess I led a more sheltered existence when growing up in NZ ;)

i grew up around the East and North, i must of been too busy seeing than hearing. just let these things fly over me. is it the language of Booganishka?

camerashy1, Feb 19, 2014 Report
#25214"
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...mate-antics-2013.50808/page-1261#post-1849809

This is the pic CS posted -
image-jpg.37730

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...mate-antics-2013.50808/page-1258#post-1849729

She/he also said they grew up in NZ.
"camerashy1 SWEEPA 10

crimmy said:
guess I led a more sheltered existence when growing up in NZ ;)

i grew up around the East and North, i must of been too busy seeing than hearing. just let these things fly over me. is it the language of Booganishka?

camerashy1, Feb 19, 2014 Report
#25214"
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/for...mate-antics-2013.50808/page-1261#post-1849809

OH MY GOD!

She is Jake!!!!!!

CS was often online in the wee small hours. A strip club manager would probably get home from work around that time.

True.

Or she could be an unemployed person who sleeps by day and plays WOW by night, or a nurse, or a 7/11 worker, or a security guard, or a barrista, or a paramedic, or 101 different occupations. But let's stick with strip club manager, sounds so much more exciting.

CS did also say they're from Sydney and work. Had never heard of "hump day" or the US definition of spunk (only knew the defintion of "having courage"). I guess it could be Aisha ...?

CS did post NSW here, #humpfree, though we do whale watch

I thought it was @crimmy saying that they were from NZ?
I've really only heard of Hump Day being used in the past 10 yrs.

CS did post NSW here, #humpfree, though we do whale watch

I thought it was @crimmy saying that they were from NZ?
I've really only heard of Hump Day being used in the past 10 yrs.
Yeah, crimmy said she was from NZ, followed by the above by CS, indicating a different area of NZ, I thought. I could be wrong of course.

Yeah, crimmy said she was from NZ, followed by the above by CS, indicating a different area of NZ, I thought. I could be wrong of course.
actually if you're from NZ you'd say you're from the North Island or South Island but not east or north (other than maybe East Coast but that's really pushing it - because we'd be more specific and name the actual area we hail from) ... to me CS is referring there to the Eastern Suburbs and North Shore of Sydney

Aisha lived in the Uk so she could like soccer.
Aisha followed her League playing bf over to the UK - she would not have been following soccer
soccer is not a huge sport in NZ - RUBGY UNION is the national sport followed by Cricket ... League is gaining in popularity but Union is still the predominant winter sport

I belive Aisha is too young to be Camershy1

can I just say that all our speculation could end up being harmful to camershy1 if indeed they are in the house and we all have a major "EUREKA thats definitive proof that she IS in the house!" moment from some random comment she makes (ie "i hate having my photo taken") ... because she might be accused of giving out coded messages to the outside to gain votes ? and whilst we KNOW that is NOT the case it would make good news /scandal but could bring down their time in the house?

Aisha followed her League playing bf over to the UK - she would not have been following soccer
soccer is not a huge sport in NZ - RUBGY UNION is the national sport followed by Cricket ... League is gaining in popularity but Union is still the predominant winter sport

can I just say that all our speculation could end up being harmful to camershy1 if indeed they are in the house and we all have a major "EUREKA thats definitive proof that she IS in the house!" moment from some random comment she makes (ie "i hate having my photo taken") ... because she might be accused of giving out coded messages to the outside to gain votes ? and whilst we KNOW that is NOT the case it would make good news /scandal but could bring down their time in the house?
To be honest unless she/he actually come out and say I am camera shy on behind big brother. Everything is just speculation. I am sure that if she/he was in the house Alex would be well aware of who they were and they would edit it out.

That conversation iirc was about hump day and there were a few people involved discussing whether it was a Melbourne saying. I didn't take camerashys comment to be directly relating to crimmys, but rather to the general discussion. To me it sounded like she meant north and east of Australia.

I would comfortably say CS isn't in the house, that appears to be a brunette in that photo and also, the body type doesn't appear to be anyone in the house.
Sorry to be a killjoy.
On the plus side, CS please return so I can personally tell you that you have an awesome arse!

I would comfortably say CS isn't in the house, that appears to be a brunette in that photo and also, the body type doesn't appear to be anyone in the house.
Sorry to be a killjoy.
On the plus side, CS please return so I can personally tell you that you have an awesome arse!

from memory though I don't think we ever got an admission from CS that that WAS her in the pic or where she got the pic from ... and I did wonder if she'd posted a pic she had from a friend and instantly thought BAD idea and hence deleted it ...
so we'll never know

:)

and I'm still feeling foolish because I honestly thought camerashy1 was a guy
but then I've had people thinking that of me too so who knows ...

Back