Skip to main content

Post BB - Housemate Antics 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe you didn't know it.

the Samantha clip from SATC makes sense now, funky spunk, i remember her look, haha. i can't believe it never clicked, but then i didn't know about hump day. told you i was an innocent when i joined, i am falling deeper into the pit of disgust :rolleyes: :)

Guess it'll say a lot about where their now friendship is if her and Drew dont meet up.

the Samantha clip from SATC makes sense now, funky spunk, i remember her look, haha. i can't believe it never clicked, but then i didn't know about hump day. told you i was an innocent when i joined, i am falling deeper into the pit of disgust :rolleyes: :)
I'm the same- had never heard of hump day ( and I work 5 days a week) when I saw it the first thought that came to mind was humping / as in sex
Spunk to me only ever meant one thing - hunk as in good looking. although also means to have guts.

Need to get with it I think.

Last edited:
From what I've worked out - I think he has reposted a photo that someone sent to him, rather than actually taking the photo himself.
yes someone would have sent Drew that photo..Tayla lives in NZ and just turned 16 or 17

Tayla Olivier ‏@taylaolivier
Best birthday cake ever! &#56845 [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 #drewbbau #bbau #drewanthony #anthonydrew pic.twitter.com/8hNOwpKOzI

Anthony Drew &#8207 [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 47m
@taylaolivier This is amazing!!!

Anthony Drew &#8207 [MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 44m
@taylaolivier and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! X

Tayla Olivier ‏@taylaolivier 42m
[MENTION=27570]DREW[/MENTION]anthony88 thank you! :D x

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 43s
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME A MILLION DOLLARS SO I CAN BUY OUT @UNIFCLOTHING?

Retweeted by UNIF
Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth

maybe now some freebies on the way unless they have already given Tully some clothes?

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 43s

Retweeted by UNIF
Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth

maybe now some freebies on the way unless they have already given Tully some clothes?

have you looked at their clothes?

Tully Smyth ‏@tee_smyth 1m
Cannot WAIT to visit @TheBlock9 on Monday - @KyalAndKara it's my turn to fan girl! #suchablockhead #melbournefortheweekend

Tully is suppose to be going to the social club event on Sunday

decembersail.jpg

so I guess Tully will be getting her tlc and wine with @nadialotter like she tweeted yesterday
she mentions weekend in both tweets, so i wonder if she is cancelling that social club event?

Last edited:
Stacey Wren &#8207 [MENTION=31419]rac[/MENTION]eyStaceyBB 2m

So much red wine and mince in my belly, someone come and rub it

[MENTION=31419]rac[/MENTION]eyStaceyBB I just feel like you and I would be best friends in another life.

Cannot WAIT to visit @TheBlock9 on Monday - @KyalAndKara it's my turn to fan girl! #suchablockhead #melbournefortheweekend

now i understand something else. the owl is much wiser today

the Blondes are so cute as a couple ;) was going to say my favs, but Dale is such a fantastic character

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back