Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

I know that it may sound weird coming from someone who doesn't know cs1 on an intimate personal level but I'm genuinely getting concerned for her well being. :unsure:

Hope she's okay and she has simply jetted off for a much deserved overseas holiday and not bothered to waste any of that precious time by logging on to the interwebz. :)

I know that it may sound weird coming from someone who doesn't know cs1 on an intimate personal level but I'm genuinely getting concerned for her well being. :unsure:

Hope she's okay and she has simply jetted off for a much deserved overseas holiday and not bothered to waste any of that precious time by logging on to the interwebz. :)

This is why we've all been so obsessed over the idea she's in the house.

I'm actually going to make it my 'personal journey' this season to not crazy-criticise a HM .... Just in case... Even if CS is Travis.... I will be kind.

However, if you that bloody Skye -high... I'll slap yo orange face!!!
I hope not tbh. I loved skye and I still like her now, but this forced fauxmance she is pushing for is irritating the crap out of me. I know CS was not a fan of Jade for similar reasons, so I can (hopefully) say she isn't skye

Back