Skip to main content

Is Camerashy1 a 2014 Housemate?

My observation only.........Sandra when talking about her thighs.........Feet, ankles and calves reminded me of the picture CS1 posted.
The curly hair could have been blonded.
Or she could have been wearing a wig in the photo. The hair texture seems the same and I remember somewhere that Sandra said she used to have her hair longer. Also the photo is dark, so the hair might look darker than it actually is.
Am I sounding convincing?

Jason said magic wand tonight, maybe he meant magic willy lol
Apart from Sandra, the other housemates that I thought could be CS are Katie and Jason. Given CS comments in here regarding good looking males I assumed that CS was either female or a gay male, so Jason is a possibility.

In one of her previous post....when posting.......CS said she liked one of the SS dresses a dark pink one which crossed over at the back...she asked if their was something wrong with her for liking the dress.....she also discussed leather pants and from memory said she had a brown pair..

Or she could have been wearing a wig in the photo. The hair texture seems the same and I remember somewhere that Sandra said she used to have her hair longer. Also the photo is dark, so the hair might look darker than it actually is.
Am I sounding convincing?

I thought wig when I saw the photo.

In one of her previous post....when posting.......CS said she liked one of the SS dresses a dark pink one which crossed over at the back...she asked if their was something wrong with her for liking the dress.....she also discussed leather pants and from memory said she had a brown pair..
I think because there were lot of laughs going on with the Sugar Sisters clothing range, style and quality, especially since they stretch their photos, to make it look like even Gemma could wear them, although turns out it's maybe not as bad as the Tigermist range lol

I really hope that the first eviction is not as a pair...... Sandra's chances are not looking good if that is the case, being paired with David.
Pairs makes it very difficult to vote - each pair has at least one very likeable housemate. For example I'm not fussed on Gemma, but wouldn't want to see Jake go yet. Same applies for David and Sandra. To save a housemate that you like, you would have to put up with saving someone you don't like.

I think because there were lot of laughs going on with the Sugar Sisters clothing range, style and quality, especially since they stretch their photos, to make it look like even Gemma could wear them, although turns out it's maybe not as bad as the Tigermist range lol

Should have made myself clearer lol. Just thought the comments CS1 made lent more to being female than male...:)

Double post whoopsy.

Lisa's best kept secret (from housemate profile) - massive gamer? image.jpg

I am thinking Jake the most likely suspect atm and the ones that work in the bar industry - NO. Lawson gets a little bit of wondering .....

I don't want CS1 to be Sandra anymore.

Is it likely that CS1 is David?

I just said that in another thread. Most of the people who know CS seem to be gravitating towards David now. Probably a coincidence, but note worthy anyway :writing:

Back