Skip to main content

Intruder #4 - Boog

This is such bullshit.

I can understand that actors, models, dancers can have work like being a sales assistant and personal trainer in between their regular gigs, but according to her profile she has done extensive theatre training. She is a professional actor - that is her main profession.

This is the most blatant use of a talent agency so far.

Who doesn't have a starnow profile, they are the hottest thing around.

Make sure if BB comes back next year you have one. Better chance of getting in, lol

Who doesn't have a starnow profile, they are the hottest thing around.

Make sure if BB comes back next year you have one. Better chance of getting in, lol
so.....who doesn't have representation too?

Am i the only one who doesnt care if people have a starnow page?

The problem is these people are hoping Big Brother will be their big chance into an acting or modelling career.

It completely destroys the authenticity of the show as being about "everyday Australians". The producers claim that every year yet we see more and more actor model wannabes.

Boog seems really genu-wine and good value, hopefully she reaches my high expectations! Fingers crossed she wins the vote.

The problem is these people are hoping Big Brother will be their big chance into an acting or modelling career.

It completely destroys the authenticity of the show as being about "everyday Australians". The producers claim that every year yet we see more and more actor model wannabes.

Totally agree. I want to see everyday people.....not people wanting break into entertainment/media. Where's the labourers, the checkout chicks, the office workers, the bus drivers, the truckies etc.

i'm not fussed tho if Boog has some previous acting experience, she's good value

I went to high school with Boog.

She was expelled for creating a website that bullied other girls at the school.

IMO she was a spoilt little rich girl of low intelligence that created a fake persona to make people like her.

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DLWyl0zaOk :p

Totally agree. I want to see everyday people.....not people wanting break into entertainment/media. Where's the labourers, the checkout chicks, the office workers, the bus drivers, the truckies etc.
Agree 100%

Really like her so far. Kind of disappointed she's another in the industry though.

Look.. I THINK I do too. But sometimes I'm not sure. But I think it would actually make better and more heartfelt and genuinely absorbing viewing. But it would probably take more effort from the BB team to coax that out and to present it sensitively and honestly. And they may simply not have the skill o create something that subtle and genuinely human

Look.. I THINK I do too. But sometimes I'm not sure. But I think it would actually make better and more heartfelt and genuinely absorbing viewing. But it would probably take more effort from the BB team to coax that out and to present it sensitively and honestly. And they may simply not have the skill o create something that subtle and genuinely human

The early years of BB were everyday people. They were more open, honest, funloving.....none of this trying to keep up some sort of appearance. BB shouldn't have to coax anything out of the HMs. This year the HMs have been babied in the extreme. Movie nights, Feasts, props for any ideas they come up with. It needs to go back to the original concept of the show and then we will see more natural interactions. My opinion only, I just find it a bit frustrating sometimes.......lol

Back