Skip to main content

Intruder #4 - Boog

I think people who have never used StarNow are confused about how it works... It's basically seek.com, except that it's geared towards younger, more outgoing types. The majority of jobs that come up are for student films, marketing/promotion work and children's party hosts. Any serious jobs come through your agent and actual casting sites like AT2 and Showcast.

When Big Brother puts an ad up, you click 'apply' and then you're redirected straight away to the main website application page that the general public fills out. That's it. You follow the generic website directions, print out your form and line up with everyone else on the audition day. Throughout the audition, no one asks you if you're an actor or singles you out in any way. You are treated like everyone else.

The only point where your previous media experience is brought up is in your face to face interview with the producers and psychologist, and even then, it's mostly to make sure you haven't done anything that conflicts with the show's interests. During The Mole audition they grilled me pretty hard about whether or not I was acting like someone I'm not and generally reacted badly to me being an actor.

So yeah, I can say pretty definitively that Big Brother does not cast through StarNow, they just advertise that they're auditioning and give you a link to their website. It's just that there are over 22,000 people registered on StarNow so there's a good chance that a good looking, outgoing person on BB is also going to have a StarNow profile. It does not mean they are a professional actor.

It's interesting that she's the fourth Big Brother housemate that went to Ivanhoe Grammar School in Melbourne haha. The others included Nobbi (2008) and Ryan (2012).

I'm on Team Boog! She seems like a chick it would be great to have a few beers with! :)

Holy crap! Nobbi? Well than everyone should pull for Boog. We all know Nobbi got robbed

lolz, Boog n Tim would be awesome but there's no way it'll happen, can just tell they're not each others type ..... but having said that, I haven't the foggiest idea of what Tim's type is

lolz... [update] 19:11: Madaline says she likes the class clown type. Could Tim be in with a chance?

No I don't think Madaline and Tim are compatible either... but either way, GO TIMMEH!#%@@!!!@#$$$

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL the only thing I like about her is her voice. It's cute but she just doesn't come across as very interesting and I'm predicting that if she stays the others will push her into the background and she won't be able to assert herself, and then she'll disappear shortly after.

Back