Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

Well I've finally caught up & watched them all now :)

@Luke Blundell your interviews are the best, so much info because you just let them talk & answer your questions fully..

Fav interview was David/Penny, cant decide - both were great for different reasons.. I thought Jason, Lawson & Leo were 'politicians' dodging questions & feeding us BS :)

Thanks, looking forward to the next ones...

I love penny! She is so funny ahaha

How was the interview with Travis and Ryan? Where they different to what you thought?

@Luke Blundell, most of your evictee interviews so far have ranged between 8-15 minutes in length each.

But why did Priya get one of the shortest interviews of all (with just over 5 minutes of video), second only to Lina by 17 seconds?

@Luke Blundell, most of your evictee interviews so far have ranged between 8-15 minutes in length each.

But why did Priya get one of the shortest interviews of all (with just over 5 minutes of video), second only to Lina by 17 seconds?

Okay so they told me to keep my interviews around 10 minutes...but I smooth my way into getting 10-15 minutes...

Priya, Lina and Pennys interview was 30 minutes before the finale started... SO i was told 5 minutes each or not at all. The reason pennys is a bit over is because a producer walked away to the dressing room for a few minutes so I kept going. But with Priya and Lina I had a producer there waving there hands at me telling me to wrap it up :)

I know its a shame but out of my control

LOL.

AMRC4YG.jpg

Back