Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

Are you often interviewing the HM's in a cafe?

This was in the press room at Big Brother about 30 minutes before the finale :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417249962][/DOUBLEPOST]
That huge mic seems a bit unnecessary and awkward here, as if you need them in this day an age unless you're recording music or something

This microphone is a little longer then I wanted, but it is the rode reporter microphone perfect for what I am doing and sound quality is amazing for price and excellent brand.

She is so endearing.

And lol! At her taking the mic. So awkward it's cute.

Thanks Luke

Haha I just love her, i told her i would take her out one time :) hahaha..

So Linas will be up tomorrow morning/lunch... thinking maybe travis tomorrow night.. but probably monday morning and ryan monday lunch..then skies either thursday sometime or sunday sometime..depends when i see her <3

Penny really is so adorable, her quirkiness really comes across as so genuine. And hey, she said she couldn't smell the fish on the date afterall, pretty funny.
That Ambi Pur is apparently strong stuff! Gemma was saying today on the forum they had to turn them off in the bedrooms because they were too strong.
I might change from Air Wick to Ambi Pur following this evidence lol :p

Im not sure if your being sarcastic or not haha but it would be because that would look bad for ambit pur, wouldn't be good for asthmatics haha my apologies if you were being sarcastic, I've had 18 hours sleep in the past 5 nights haha
S'all good Lukey baby ;)

Get some shut eye. You deserve it :)

Back