Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

I turned the subtitles on for another (unrelated) video a while ago, thinking they were hard-coded subtitles. Took me a minute or two to realize they weren't but they make for hilarious viewing. :hilarious:

EDIT - I wonder what they make of Travis ? O_O

Great Priya interview thanks Luke.. Much appreciated, damn it was so short though :(

Priya's pronunciation of words kind of reminds me of SBS news reader Lee Lin Chin.

hey Luke, you do a great job with the interviews! when will Ryan's be up? I'm hoping you got some good stuff outta his?

Here is TRAVIS!!!
He really does come across in an un calculated not an intentionally mean bone in his body kind of guy[DOUBLEPOST=1417414501][/DOUBLEPOST]
I might just say that its a good thing Penny is no longer with her BF.. and I think Penny is too.

Tomorrow morning it will be up :)
Not surprised given a couple of things she said in the house. Any chance for David?

oh hah, felt like he's been giving such generic interviews, if anyone could get something new out of him itd be you!

Im happy with what he said, but was pretty generic after listening to his other interviews, just think about it though he doesn't want a career in the media, and we weren't shown a lot of Ryan. But I'm happy with it for sure!

He really does come across in an un calculated not an intentionally mean bone in his body kind of guy[DOUBLEPOST=1417414501][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not surprised given a couple of things she said in the house. Any chance for David?

Haha going to have to wait and see I suppose :p

I need 2 very lovely people to check out Ryans interview and tell me what you think before it goes live..because my cameras effd up quality is not as good as previous ones..but I would like the opinions of 2 people to check it out before it goes live tomorrow morning... you cannot give the link out to anyone. Will have 15 minutes to watch it and it goes private

I need 2 very lovely people to check out Ryans interview and tell me what you think before it goes live..because my cameras effd up quality is not as good as previous ones..but I would like the opinions of 2 people to check it out before it goes live tomorrow morning... you cannot give the link out to anyone. Will have 15 minutes to watch it and it goes private

PICK ME!!!! Me and @Bae please! He won me Sweepstakes and @Bae is an awesome Ryan fan :)

Im sure his vibrant personality and enthusiasm will make people not even notice it. oh wait... you're screwed :p

Back