Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...Danny or Shannon had better not win this or... I will spit chunks!... I will be soooooooooooooo peed off!... I can just see it now... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...a pretty boring show tonight folks but thanks to you wonderful peoples you made it fun regardless... for that I thank you... have a nice rest of the night... thanks for the fun... cheers.

Haha! Everyone is sooking like someone has died, and one of Shannon's kids goes "but we'll see you in 3 days".

...I do find this part to be quite distracting because these Celebs have been in the jungle on their own merits so far... we either love or hate them based on how they've behaved so far... but with their families coming in it sort of ends up with whoever has the nicest family in the last two days is going to win this... not the Celeb themselves... maybe it's just me?... it just gives certain Celebs an advantage to win it methinks!... cheers.

Yep and I feel that all of that with Danny's birthday and 'Danny Boy' from Fiona just swung a heap of remaining votes in his favour, which really isn't fair.
And less for Vicky, because it's just her fiance?

this is on facebook.

29025773_920761524769061_4905900323404513280_n.jpg

Post underneath it.

Funny how you posted this earlier on twitter and tagged Danny, Fiona and Shannon... how could you know that 4 hours before the show was on? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Somewhat sad to see Vicky go but somewhat glad she at least doesn't come second or third as I think they miss out on a lot of publicity so Vicky should have a day of radio and press interviews tomorrow as well as appearances on Studio 10 and The Project. Oh she'll also appear on the final too if last year is any guide as they had Nazeem there in the audience as well as Pricey last year so I expect to see Simone and maybe Pete, Josh and if anyone else is still in Africa.

Oh that trial at the end with the families and all that with the buzzer going off was the exact same one they did last year with the four left in camp. I recall Natalie getting stuff splatted her on her last year whilst the buzzers were going off at the end.

Back