Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

this is on facebook.

29025773_920761524769061_4905900323404513280_n.jpg

Post underneath it.

Funny how you posted this earlier on twitter and tagged Danny, Fiona and Shannon... how could you know that 4 hours before the show was on? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Obviously because Vicki got way less votes to save than the other three so the top 3 were already known prior to the show airing.

Before the grand final tonight I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for a great season together on here. Thank you for all of your comments and for all of the laughter. It has been so much fun. I love you all.
kPFEW8v_d.jpg

Right back atcha! It's been a variable season, but the posters on here always make it fun.

This is us, if Danny doesn't win.

EG0yM.gif

I really hope he doesn't win!

Finale night is always so stressful for me!!! I was on the edge of my seat last year worried about Casey not winning!!! Hope history repeats for my fave and Fiona is given the crown tonight!!!

Are you rooting for Shannon tonight Kaz?? As I know you are not that keen on Fiona.

I really hope he doesn't win!

Finale night is always so stressful for me!!! I was on the edge of my seat last year worried about Casey not winning!!! Hope history repeats for my fave and Fiona is given the crown tonight!!!

Are you rooting for Shannon tonight Kaz?? As I know you are not that keen on Fiona.
I've got to the stage where it really doesn't bother me as to who wins. I haven't watched as much as many of you, so I'm not invested in it in the same way. However, I'll go with Fiona, just because I like her name, lol.

Before the grand final tonight I just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you for a great season together on here. Thank you for all of your comments and for all of the laughter. It has been so much fun. I love you all.
kPFEW8v_d.jpg
Cheers T. R.

Its sad night as well, we all go our different ways until we are brought back together by another reality show we all like.

I to love you all.

kPFEW8v_d.jpg

This is us, if Danny doesn't win.

EG0yM.gif

Yep! As this gif demonstrates them all shuffling to get some tissues! They don't wanna let go! :(
vcTmClI.jpg

Thank you! :)

...evenin' all... some really nice words there T.R... back at you too my friend... it's been great fun... and some brilliant GIF's lol!... it'll be better if Fiona wins this... sad if she doesn't... but it is what it is I guess?... (I'm watching you Alex :watching::watching::watching::watching::watching::watching::shifty::sneaky:)... cheers.

Back