Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

...this has nothing to do with the show but...it's my sweet darling wife's Birthday today... we went out for dinner last night and I bought her this for her Birthday on Friday... she had her eye on it for about a week so I bought it for her... yes I'm in her good books lol!... it's a 'Ring with Morganite & Diamonds in 10ct Rose Gold'... she loves it so much... I'm a happy chappy too... lol!... cheers.

View attachment 53733

You’ve still got it Mr S.

Very pretty and sweet of you Sticky

...thanks kxk... she had been looking at a jewelry catalogue from Michael Hill and she sprung me looking it up online and then I had to confess to her that I was buying it for her and she was stunned!... lol!... even more so when it was finally on her finger lol!... (any woman that can put up with me for 40 years is a 'keeper' in my books... and she so worth it too)... cheers.

...well Chris doesn't think that the show is running it's last season at least when he said "it feels funny closing the treehouse down for another year blah blah blah"... (or something similar)... so that gives us some hope at least I guess?... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
...well... Shannon must have had his nose put out of joint with Fiona's song being so appreciated and then had to punish us yet again with his gravelly voice... oh the inhumanity of it all!... my ears!... my ears!... cheers.

...isn't Danny so 'tickety-boo sweet and nice' tonight?... I think that he needs to go tonight for sure... cheers.

...Danny is safe... Shannon is safe... Fiona is safe... and the person that is going tonight is... Vicky!... cheers.

Back