Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

..."my mum's been hanging out to see you guys!" says Danny... yup!... ooooooh!... you're so nice Danny... you really are... what a nice bloke!... **yawn!**... cheers.

I'm I cruel, I don't want the families on the show.

The celebrities are getting paid heaps to be on the show, so they shouldn't get to see their family until they get home.
I always wonder who I would nominate as my 'loved ones'. I wouldn't want anyone there, except my bestie bestie who lives in Wales and I only see every few years.

...this has nothing to do with the show but...it's my sweet darling wife's Birthday today... we went out for dinner last night and I bought her this for her Birthday on Friday... she had her eye on it for about a week so I bought it for her... yes I'm in her good books lol!... it's a 'Ring with Morganite & Diamonds in 10ct Rose Gold'... she loves it so much... I'm a happy chappy too... lol!... cheers.

2018-03-11_20-26-33.jpg

...I would so loved to have had an epic full on challenge for all of them rather than this... the pace of the show has slowed down so much with this episode... what was Alex thinking?... cheers.

Back