Skip to main content

Episode I'm A Celebrity! AU (2018) - Episode Discussion

I'm I cruel, I don't want the families on the show.

The celebrities are getting paid heaps to be on the show, so they shouldn't get to see their family until they get home.

Umm, that is @Kaz you are quoting there mate, have you lost your specs or been drinking?

...bwahahaha!... oopsies!... sorry Kaz... silly old me eh?... my mother always told me as a kid that if I keep doing that I would need glasses later in lif... er... um... forget that I said that eh?... cheers.

Well both our usernames start with a k & both have 3 letters.

Maybe you should be offended that someone thinks you are me. lol

...hahaha!... funny as!... Kaz...

I think @Mr Stickyfingers is just over excited getting ready for the finale:)

...and yes I am excited kxk... actually... I'm beside myself with excitement and trust me... that's not a pretty sight!... lol!... cheers.

The tenplay site has the reading Jackie did with Paul on it. It can be seen here:

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/...re/extra/season-4/jackie-gives-paul-a-reading

I wonder why no snippets at least were shown on TV? Like many people think she didn't get around to doing one with him. She talks quite a bit about things and it is interesting.

I finally got around to watching this. It was interesting but I am not sure it made me a believer. It is best to be skeptical me thinks. You can't just go on someone's word. Jackie also came off quite bossy with her constant "write it down" orders but apparently that was so she could connect longer with the energies of the spirits.

The celebrities are getting paid heaps to be on the show, so they shouldn't get to see their family until they get home.

Family visits/letters from home are always the worst bit of Survivor too, they slow the action down to a crawl, and I JUST DON'T CARE, you'll see these people in a few days anyway, we don't need to see them at all.

I want to see Vicki's boyfriend and Mum, and Danny's wife I am curious about
But this stuff doesn't bother me the way it seems to make everyone else want to puke, just packaging and somewhat interesting to me

Family visits/letters from home are always the worst bit of Survivor too, they slow the action down to a crawl, and I JUST DON'T CARE, you'll see these people in a few days anyway, we don't need to see them at all.

...yup!... I agree on both accounts... it's just so 'been there done that' now for me... they just had 'letters from home' just a few nights back so why not just leave it at that... or better still... do niether!... it does my fuggin' head in!... cheers.

I don't mind the family coming in when they help the camp mates with the Tucker Trial like last year and it's not on the final episode. It was fun to see Casey and her mum together. I know the producers only do it because they want to manipulate the viewers and pull the emotional heart strings but if it doesn't go overboard and the initial reunitings go quickly (without much tears) I don't mind it.

Simone is coming over as being a complete bitch.

Not that surprises me.

If they asked Tomic about Simone, he would reply, WHO.

I know it's bad but I have to admit I laughed when Simone called Tomic a big baby in the Tok Toki after being read the outside world news about Tomic by Sandra Sully.

Back